Quick PES Points

Putuco Malo

PES 2012
12 August 2003
How you win a lot of pes points? I need 1600 to unblock all the hidden players.... also where is the hidden players list?
thanks a lot in advance

I can't talk from experience on PES 2011, but a quick way of getting quite a lot of PES points on the old games was to set up a really short tournament with 5 min games and win it.

Not sure if this still works though.

Play quick 5min online games, you get +50 for each game, win, lose or draw IIRC.

I read somewhere that you no longer get points for winning single-player tournaments, just the +10 for each game.

I read somewhere that you no longer get points for winning single-player tournaments, just the +10 for each game.
True. I got nothing for winning the CL mode! Was hoping it'd give me a nice wedge so I could go unlock Aaron Lennon's blinging cap but I've managed that since via ML addiction.

Play quick 5min online games, you get +50 for each game, win, lose or draw IIRC.

That is a good idea, shame I cannot access online from my d*wnl*ad*d copy, I will buy it in PS3 anyway then... :D

Back
Top Bottom