Questions for the PES Experts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Owen

Non-League
30 August 2019
Hi guys, I'm James.
After buying every Fifa since 1994, I've chosen this year to make the switch to PES, and let me say, BOY do I wish I'd done it sooner!
The only thing that kept me from even entertaining switching was the lack of knowledge of the depth of the PC version, routine, and the fact that PES didn't have the real teams, players and competitions etc.
I'm a through and through, offline career guy, all I love to do is play the game as one player and go through the career. After Fifa ignored this mode for at least 4 years straight due to their greed for FUT, I decided to look into if it was possible to Mod PES to gain the realism I need to have to play a football game.
So after deciding to buy PES 19 for the PC about 2 weeks before 20 came out to see what was possible with the modding, I have to say, I was overwhelmed... It's BRILLIANT.
I can't even begin to describe how happy I was to see the incredible details these modders had managed to bring to the game, it's insane!
So naturally I've bought 2020 as soon as it was released and I'm loving it.
There is a couple of questions I'd like to ask the community though since I'm essentially brand new to this whole thing.
1) I liked the way there was a Player Editing Tool for stats of your Become a Legend player in 19, can I expect to see a version released for 2020? and if so how long does it usually take to become available after release?
2) Looking at the training in both 2019 and 2020 for your BAL player, I literally have no idea how that works and am struggling to find people discussing it online, I tried using it but didn't manage to get any sort of points to improve my player, can anyone help me with that?
3) And lastly, I am currently using the Option file from PES Universe to bring into the game the real teams, strips and competitions etc. I noticed in the last version I used of the option file for 2019, The Champions League had all the real music etc, but so far this one doesn't. Is this something that comes over time as the mod develops? Or does their version just not have stuff like that? I know the last option file I had was awesome, but I can't recall where I got it from. I know it wasn't PES Universe because I didn't pay for the membership.
Thanks so much to anyone in advance who may help me with these questions, and I'm glad to be joining this community. BYE Fifa, Hello PES

Last edited:
Cutting to the chase, I REALLY need help with the training, I literally have no idea how it works and what I need to do to improve my player's stats. I have set a skillset for him to train and a position, but haven't earned a single point, how do you do this? And how long does it take?

These "popup" threads tend to get ignored Mate, especially when You could have simply joined in one of the discussion threads for whatever platform You play.

Threads like this rapidly get CLOSED. :BYE:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom