question

kidace

Non-League
21 March 2003
are some teams unif not editable, i play manchester united in master league ut with default players and i thought it would be great to have instead on aig on unif put the top sponser that beverage company on there but when i went to edit unif for manchester it is grayed out so in barsolona, liverpool and real madrid or ac milan not sure. can you not edit the unif for these teams or i dl the kits and stuff one person did for all teams could that be it did he grey these teams out so you cannot edit and i would have to have unedited team files
tks for any help

are some teams unif not editable, i play manchester united in master league ut with default players and i thought it would be great to have instead on aig on unif put the top sponser that beverage company on there but when i went to edit unif for manchester it is grayed out so in barsolona, liverpool and real madrid or ac milan not sure. can you not edit the unif for these teams or i dl the kits and stuff one person did for all teams could that be it did he grey these teams out so you cannot edit and i would have to have unedited team files
tks for any help

You cant edit the kits of the 'Officially Licenced' teams unfortunately.

can someone tell me why i can't play online at ps3 although i can sign in at playstation home and other internet services???

Back
Top Bottom