question for koreano or anyone

kidace

Non-League
21 March 2003
just wanted to know if koreano since he has it for ps2 or anyone that have played it if they fixed the sub bug that was in the uk and us ver.
i bought the us ver for ps3 but not opened it yet because i could get we 2009 for ps2.
the we 09 for ps 3 would cost more but i could get that after reading the info from that guy but wanted to find out if the us pes 2009 has that extra star for goalkeepers called superstar or can they put something like that in patch.
also he said shooting seemed better in we 09 than pes 09 could they fix that in patch for us ver or should i just get we 09
tks

I dont have PS3 so i cant tell you if there is any different. I do have a WE2009 for PS2 and I don't encounter any sub bug. In term of game play, its still the same engine as WE2008JL so only few minor tweaks here and there. Shooting is not much of a different if you already know how to control. By saying that, I mean if you just rush with R1 and shoot, its not gonna work. On the positive side, defending seem to be better.

Just get Winning Eleven 2009 for your PS3. As far as I`m aware the sub bug is only in PES2009 PS2 and PSP. I don`t think I have heard it being in any other versions.

Back
Top Bottom