Lildadad75.
Non-League
- 29 April 2022
Hi,
I have a question regarding the forum rules.
I recently started a YouTube channel focused on PES facemaking tutorials, modding, and content creation. Some of my videos explain how I create faces, share tips and techniques, and document my progress as a facemaker.
Occasionally, these videos may also mention my Buy Me a Coffee page, where people can support my work and access some additional paid content.
Would it be acceptable to share links to these YouTube videos on EvoWeb, provided that the main purpose of the videos is educational and related to facemaking, rather than directly promoting paid content?
I want to make sure I respect the forum rules before posting anything.
Thanks for your time.
I have a question regarding the forum rules.
I recently started a YouTube channel focused on PES facemaking tutorials, modding, and content creation. Some of my videos explain how I create faces, share tips and techniques, and document my progress as a facemaker.
Occasionally, these videos may also mention my Buy Me a Coffee page, where people can support my work and access some additional paid content.
Would it be acceptable to share links to these YouTube videos on EvoWeb, provided that the main purpose of the videos is educational and related to facemaking, rather than directly promoting paid content?
I want to make sure I respect the forum rules before posting anything.
Thanks for your time.