PS3 USB Issue

Jimmy G-Force

Resident PES Fanman
13 April 2003
Newcastle
Middlesbrough F.C.
For the life of me, I can't figure out what on earth is happening with my PS3 and it recognising my USB stick ? :CONFUSE:

I've re-formatted it to FAT32 just to be on the safe side, but it still won't pick up either the WENB or GTM World Pro Option Files for PES 2014.

The really strange thing is that it will recognise MP3's from the USB Stick, and it will even recognise the files from the Option Files on every other platform, such as Music and Photo's. The PS3 finds these, but doesn't in the Game Utility option ?

I've obviously done this many, many times before with no issues.

Also, I tried my friends PS3, and his picks up the files perfectly, and I copied over the GTM Pro World file for him last night.

I just don't get it ? I have the correct BLES version.

Any idea's anyone ? I'm totally baffled. :CONFUSE:

For the life of me, I can't figure out what on earth is happening with my PS3 and it recognising my USB stick ? :CONFUSE:

I've re-formatted it to FAT32 just to be on the safe side, but it still won't pick up either the WENB or GTM World Pro Option Files for PES 2014.

The really strange thing is that it will recognise MP3's from the USB Stick, and it will even recognise the files from the Option Files on every other platform, such as Music and Photo's. The PS3 finds these, but doesn't in the Game Utility option ?

I've obviously done this many, many times before with no issues.

Also, I tried my friends PS3, and his picks up the files perfectly, and I copied over the GTM Pro World file for him last night.

I just don't get it ? I have the correct BLES version.

Any idea's anyone ? I'm totally baffled. :CONFUSE:

I had the same problem and had to borrow my wife to be's pen drive for it to recognise it.

Did your old USB work fine with all your other Option Files bud ?

I'm going to grab a new USB stick from work today and give that a bash. It's all very bizarre, and just doesn't make any sense.

Thanks for the heads-up bud ;)

Are you copying a file called .DS_store (or something) aswel?
I had the same issue when I was just copying the SAVEDATA folder, worked fine when I put this other file in.

Are you copying a file called .DS_store (or something) aswel?
I had the same issue when I was just copying the SAVEDATA folder, worked fine when I put this other file in.

I just copied the 'PS3' folder, the PS3 never seems to pick it up if I leave it in the WENB or GTM World Pro folder that files comes within.

No worries Gerd, but Chimps deserves the credit. :)

Back
Top Bottom