PS3 PES2009 Got mine in the post today

nalla

Chopper Harris
8 August 2003
Hyde
Liverpool
:)
Very happy got my pre order in the post today 15/10/08.
Only problem is I'm at work till 5.30, think I might develop a stomach upset or something.

good stuff mate, played it last night on the XBOX360 after playing a few hours of FIFA09.. PES2009 is not updated with the January transfers yet, don't know why!? but spend a hour updating the game before you play. Oh, we switched back to FIFA09 after playing one game.

I just receieved it aswell. There is a system update for the PS3. Thought i'll just update b4 i play. Its taking abloody long.

any received theirs who ordered from game? and did it come with the normal post? my post has been but no game yet.

Where did you boys pre order your copies from?

(Ah stupid question, as if they're not away bashing the game right now....)

:)
Very happy got my pre order in the post today 15/10/08.
Only problem is I'm at work till 5.30, think I might develop a stomach upset or something.

Just play it for 30 mins and you'll be throwing up mate......:SICK:

good stuff mate, played it last night on the XBOX360 after playing a few hours of FIFA09.. PES2009 is not updated with the January transfers yet, don't know why!? but spend a hour updating the game before you play. Oh, we switched back to FIFA09 after playing one game.

Probably because the January transfer window is still two and a half months away?

Seriously though, I don't understand how they couldn't put the Summer transfers in, FIFA did, and that was out a couple weeks before?

Probably because the January transfer window is still two and a half months away?

Seriously though, I don't understand how they couldn't put the Summer transfers in, FIFA did, and that was out a couple weeks before?

oops lol, sorry my bad, i ment Summer transfers.. It's strange how Robbie Keane is in Liverpool who transfered in the Summer but they didn't do the rest of the transfers such as Sheva to Milan, Saha to Everton, Quersema to Inter. :S pretty lazy part by KONAMI.

Back
Top Bottom