PS3 PES 2011 online - CALLING ALL 2vs2 PLAYERS

Musy

League 2
21 December 2009
London, UK
MAN UTD
ANY 2vs2 players OUT THERE?! Post your PSN ID!!!!
Mine is MERC-786

PSN now back online. I'm getting pissed off at how it takes me 30mins to get into a match with 3 other players who wanna play 2vs2.

Hardly anyone on the forums talks about 2 vs 2 PES, for me it is the main highlight of the game!

It's a shame so many players out there wanna play lonesome 1vs1 matches. Some people just too greedy for 2vs2, and some just get easily frustrated by a partner not doing as they expect. It requires patience to develop a good understanding in 2 vs 2.

Trust me when I tell you 2 vs 2 gameplay is more dynamic, exciting, and encompasses more elements of real football as a TEAM game. You have more options, experience making runs into space when your partner holds the ball, and work together at covering eachother in defence.

Have a look at some great 2vs2 gameplay:

YouTube - Team 2v2 Guyro pes 2011

I loved it on PES6, by far the best part about it - when you had that almost telepathic understanding with another player, some of the football you could produce was magical.

I still play PES 2011 regularly as 2vCPU or 2v1 online (same console), and the player switching can get in the way of your intended moves... Whenever I've played 2v2 online, the lag of having 3 other players connected makes it almost unplayable.
Still great fun, if frustrating.

Will watch that video :).

(I'm on 360, so can't join you online :()

2v2 is the best mode online, I have about 4 people I regularly play with, ad me to psn and we can play, it's all I ever play these days.

I loved it on PES6, by far the best part about it - when you had that almost telepathic understanding with another player, some of the football you could produce was magical.

I still play PES 2011 regularly as 2vCPU or 2v1 online (same console), and the player switching can get in the way of your intended moves... Whenever I've played 2v2 online, the lag of having 3 other players connected makes it almost unplayable.
Still great fun, if frustrating.

Will watch that video :).

(I'm on 360, so can't join you online :()

Rob - add my gamertag next time you're online and we'll tee up a game or two ;)

does it make any difference on which account u play for the lag? i made it an american and japanese account, do i lag more with those ones?

as soon as i make another european one i'll be joining u!

I added y'all to my PSN list. Surely must be more than just 3people that play 2v2 around here...

I'm not that much into online tbh. Community is the only way I've set up games against mates so I actually don't know how it works without it lol

Winning eleven 3!? What the hell. You're living a little too far in the past aren't you?

Yeah, it's a bit of a long shot I know, but I was hoping to find someone who still plays this game.

And sorry for posting in this thread guys, I just registered here and I couldn't create my own thread, so I didn't know what to do and I posted here.

Back
Top Bottom