Ps3 Option File

jjlobban

Non-League
17 September 2006
Does anyone know of someone making an option file wiht the championship in other league C?

So we can play a full english master league???

I only know a W.E.N.B OF sposed to be released for PS3 Monday. Have to see what they've done, might get lucky.

Aw ok.

I wish konami would of included the bundesliga!

then there might be some diversity in the option files!

thats so *********. why cant we use league C in the ML? why konami? we dont need league C for anything then, if we cant use it in the ML then dont bother making a league c.

i was thinking, i know its a lot of work but could you not copy all the teams from leage A into c then use league A for custom teams instead?

yeah^

You could do that on the ps2 version with ease with the pesfan editor, so I cant see why it couldnt be done.

Does anyone on here fancy making one though?

You can't even edit most of the other teams in any of the leagues as they are locked (official teams), I was trying to make a Championship, but I'm stuck now... only PES utd etc... This is on PS3 by the way don't have PC or PS2 version...

i mean on the computer before, you could open an option file and move the licensed teams about, so you could just move one league into other teams c, other teams c into other teams b, for example an then edit over that

yep, just 8, though you can edit a few more through the in game editor, but most of the options have been stripped back and as i have stated before most of the teams are locked and League c is not selectable in ML.... it's pants.

@ obzi : all the instructions of how to download and install are on the site, and no you don't have to pay for it. I installed the OF, the shirts aren't that good, but they are better than the default ones of course

Been out and bought a USB pen drive today so I will give it a go later!

Is this the best OF to date? Are any more "better" ones available soon?

Right I have followed the instructions but I cant get the OF to work on my PS3!

I have transferred all the necessary files onto a USB stick (Only 8 kits) but when I go into USB device in Saved data utility on my PS3 it just says "there is no Saved Data"!

Help please!

Right I have followed the instructions but I cant get the OF to work on my PS3!

I have transferred all the necessary files onto a USB stick (Only 8 kits) but when I go into USB device in Saved data utility on my PS3 it just says "there is no Saved Data"!

Help please!

Did you put it on the USB memstick in the correct hierarchy? You must have a top-level directory "PS3" and then a sub-directory "SAVEDATA" and within that the sub-directories called "BLESxxxx". As per the instructions you can choose which kits to install.

I hope we won't be permanently limited to just 8 edited kits...

Did you put it on the USB memstick in the correct hierarchy? You must have a top-level directory "PS3" and then a sub-directory "SAVEDATA" and within that the sub-directories called "BLESxxxx". As per the instructions you can choose which kits to install.

I hope we won't be permanently limited to just 8 edited kits...

Just realised I called the file wrong! All sorted now cheers guys!

Because I am part wway through a master league I take it the option file wont work? If that is the case I will carry on with my current master league until the full option file is available!

Back
Top Bottom