PS3 Online Help

liv21

Non-League
4 April 2006
charleston,SC
Italy
I need some help in figuring out how PES 2008 on a PS3 online works. I am constantly getting disconnected on almost every game I play and I believe that it is the connection rather than my opponent disconnecting.
If I start my own match room I can see that my connection is 3 bars, but when I connect with someone to play with I have one bar going in an out. I have a broadband connection. I'm just curious to know if I need to do anything to make sure have a better connection. I am not really experiencing any lag or teleporting which is a positive but not being able to complete any games is frustrating. I'm from the US and I have these problems with both the American and Euro versions of the game.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

You are lucky that you can gat a game!!! I try but can never actually play a match online, I have a fast wireless broadband setup, i play hundreds of games of fifa 08 online no problem, I think we should just write pes 2008 off, its only a few weeks till the new supposed fixed 2009 comes out, it had better be fixed!!!!

Hi liv21!
I had the same problem here. I suggest you to create a room and pick only the opponents with 3 green bars.
The connection here is rly great, but it's impossible to play with friends of Argentina, Peru, Uruguai and other neighbors, without a terrible lag... =/ I can have a decent game only with another brazilian buddy, observing the "3 green bar" situation... ;(
Probably we will feel differences only on PES2009.

That's not mutch information, but I hope to help... :) Ah! Sorry my so-so english! :D

Cya

Back
Top Bottom