PS3 online games players?

pes4lyfe

Champions League
4 July 2011
Had for pc but just bought pes 2013 for ps3.

Anyone up for freindlies or even any leagues i can join as wasnt havent much luck getting players on pc

So nobody looking for games?

how about setting up a league or ladder with evo web playerS?

cheers for games man, good games.

Sums up the beauty of PES.

A 4-2 end to end goal fest followed by a dull 1-0 win.

Only pes can one game be so different from the other...

on another note dont think ill be playing PEEL as unassisted is just pure frustration 2 bars for fun

cheers for games man, good games.

Sums up the beauty of PES.

A 4-2 end to end goal fest followed by a dull 1-0 win.

Only pes can one game be so different from the other...

Haha I agree, very good games.

I have to say the variation in the 3 games was crazy.

Enjoyed all of them though.

same mate very enjoyable games hope to play you again.

Would be good if we could get a few of us and start a small league/tourney but not unassisted!

All other leagues set up seem to be unassisted and that sucks

Of course, we'll sort something out for a few more games.

I was thinking that, it'd be nice to get a league going and haha we'll avoid unassisted if we can!

I'm sure there's a few people who may be interested in joining a league for fun if we managed to get one set up or something.

yeh mate id like to create a website and we can do leagues/cups etc..I know there are many already but as I say most are unassisted.

Dont happen to know what are best free website building sites?

Just tried to play some online ranked games.

1st game guy goes Real Madrid.

2ng guy goes Barcelona

WTF..srsly cant be arsed with that. Wonder if people take more of a risk in unranked matches, people to scared to lose its boring as fuk.

ALso if anyone wants games not as barca/real and 1 bar assits add me on psn.

played around 20 games last two days online ranked matches.
guess what? 19 were against real madrid.
everybody knows the game is totally biased towards them. playing as real madrid in this game is like riding a 2 wheel bike with stabilisers on its easy thats why they all pick them.

played around 20 games last two days online ranked matches.
guess what? 19 were against real madrid.
everybody knows the game is totally biased towards them. playing as real madrid in this game is like riding a 2 wheel bike with stabilisers on its easy thats why they all pick them.

yeh but its so boring. People just playing to get a good record rather than enjoy the variety of the game.

Sometimes a game like Fenerbache vs Benfica is so much more fun than another el classico.

What about unranked games? Ill need to try and see if people use other teams there.

ps- are barca not as good as real?

not sure as i do not generally use either. i have used madrid a couple of times as i got so pissed off.
but i suppose madrid must be better, in pes12 everybody played as barca, but this year its madrid. and people are not daft they quickly suss out things in games that either give them a cheat or an advantage.
what i have noticed is the AI is better when playing as madrid as compared to say man city. also there does not appear to be any catch up bug on say benzema or ronaldo and they seem to get to balls that they shouldn't. i have still beaten madrid as say man city a fair few times,
but it can be hard work especially when people constantly bang long balls down the middle to ronaldo as he can be at times almost unstoppable, which is quite ridiculous really. i know he is good but not superhuman.

Last edited:
yeh but its so boring. People just playing to get a good record rather than enjoy the variety of the game.

Sometimes a game like Fenerbache vs Benfica is so much more fun than another el classico.

What about unranked games? Ill need to try and see if people use other teams there.

ps- are barca not as good as real?

I often play with Fenerbahce:P

not sure as i do not generally use either. i have used madrid a couple of times as i got so pissed off.
but i suppose madrid must be better, in pes12 everybody played as barca, but this year its madrid. and people are not daft they quickly suss out things in games that either give them a cheat or an advantage.
what i have noticed is the AI is better when playing as madrid as compared to say man city. also there does not appear to be any catch up bug on say benzema or ronaldo and they seem to get to balls that they shouldn't. i have still beaten madrid as say man city a fair few times,
but it can be hard work especially when people constantly bang long balls down the middle to ronaldo as he can be at times almost unstoppable, which is quite ridiculous really. i know he is good but not superhuman.

yeh it was sad tbh i played this guy who went Real Madird, every time he got the ball anywhere on park hed just long pass or through ball it through to ronaldo...he never doen anything else the whole game. how can that even be fun to play like that,,,1 trick pony, dotn he get bored. I liek to play football and enjoy the ability to play football this game offers, why just keep bashing through pass may as well go play pong

i know what you mean. but to them its win at all costs.does not matter how they achieve it. i bet that guy when he is playing and losing say 2-0
etc quits the game.
konami should give em 2pts for a win when using madrid or barca. that may stop them using them so much.
also have noticed when playing against madrid how many times when your gk parries a shot back into play, how many times it goes straight to a madrid player even if there are 4 of your defenders and 1 madrid player.
also when a ball deflects off a player how it seems to always go to a madrid player is unbelieveable. there is something coded in the game it has nothing at times to do with stats, formations etc,

its sad that people only play to win at all costs rather than to enjoy/play the game. I was like that up til i was like maybe 15 or something but now id never play like that.

OMG you will not belvie this i want to smash my tv and ps3.

I just played some guy who went real madrid. Wow you think thats bad listen to what he done.

Sets tactics...''all out defense''. Ok...next..

..formtion...LOL at this fuking shit.

7-1-1-1

Yep what a cunt.

bascially 7 defenders...kaka on the centre circle...Benzema out wide adn ronaldo up front..

All he done was sit behind ball and make through balls and long balls down middle to roanldo or out wide to Benzema.

I had all the possesion and tbh my finishing was shit as i should and could haev esaily scored 5 or6 bu the went 4-0 up..All goals exactly the same...1v1 with keeper from through ball with ronaldo..tbh he scored 2 goals in 1st 5mins b4 i had a clue what he was doing then the other 2 within like 20mins of game time...Then i checked tactics and i had seen what he had done.

fortmation:

..........gk.............

def..def..def...def...def
......def....def.........

.........kaka...........

...................benzema

.........ronaldo..........

WTF!!!!

why even play and just do this. IT CANNOT BE FUN TO PLAY THIS WAY SURELY!!!!

AH I AM MAD!!!!

found a way to piss of these real/barca guys but tbh it still sucks for me cause i dont want to...play as Spain..but lol...spain are so good its unreal...its like barca+real but without messi and ronaldo ironically but still it seemed to me real easy with spain to beat this guy i just played who went madrid.

but still its boring,, i just thought it was a little suprise for them

so next time someone goes barca or real who they think are the best suprise them with something like

spain, germany, brazil maybe argentina or some other national team lol...bet they are like wtf

OMG you will not belvie this i want to smash my tv and ps3.

I just played some guy who went real madrid. Wow you think thats bad listen to what he done.

Sets tactics...''all out defense''. Ok...next..

..formtion...LOL at this fuking shit.

7-1-1-1

Yep what a cunt.

bascially 7 defenders...kaka on the centre circle...Benzema out wide adn ronaldo up front..

All he done was sit behind ball and make through balls and long balls down middle to roanldo or out wide to Benzema.

I had all the possesion and tbh my finishing was shit as i should and could haev esaily scored 5 or6 bu the went 4-0 up..All goals exactly the same...1v1 with keeper from through ball with ronaldo..tbh he scored 2 goals in 1st 5mins b4 i had a clue what he was doing then the other 2 within like 20mins of game time...Then i checked tactics and i had seen what he had done.

fortmation:

..........gk.............

def..def..def...def...def
......def....def.........

.........kaka...........

...................benzema

.........ronaldo..........

WTF!!!!

why even play and just do this. IT CANNOT BE FUN TO PLAY THIS WAY SURELY!!!!

AH I AM MAD!!!!

:FAIL:

thats what i said before. its win at all costs does not matter how.

the game online is piss poor to be honest. its scripted as well which makes it worse.
the other day when i was playing. i had people constantly picking madrid, so i thought sod this, so next game i picked madrid as well. i was 5-1 up before half time and the guy just quit.
see its easy playing as madrid and its boreing.have stopped playing pes now it bores me after an hour because of the faults. heres hoping they fix them for pes2014, otherwise i will give it a miss.

thats what i said before. its win at all costs does not matter how.

the game online is piss poor to be honest. its scripted as well which makes it worse.
the other day when i was playing. i had people constantly picking madrid, so i thought sod this, so next game i picked madrid as well. i was 5-1 up before half time and the guy just quit.
see its easy playing as madrid and its boreing.have stopped playing pes now it bores me after an hour because of the faults. heres hoping they fix them for pes2014, otherwise i will give it a miss.

what do u mean and how can it be scripted online.

I find that on friendly online games people will go other teams so its cool its just ranking games u always get madrid etc...

Online I only play friendly.
When it comes to ranking matches it's always the same shit. There are hardly people trying to play football - all they do is bugusing to score as fast and often as possible. no good plays, just simply a strange formation which is best for playing long through balls - and nearly all the time REAL, BARCA or PSG - wow. I wonder if those people are moaning missing licences as well?!?! The would be pleased with a version containing only 5 teams and online mode... it's sad - i just want to have back good old balance, when you could pick a small teams and compete with skills against better teams - now it's about sprinting whores and through ball fetishists...

Back
Top Bottom