(PS2) WE2009 = thumbs up!

F@TMAN

Non-League
7 August 2003
After being disappointed by all PES/WE2009 releases to date (PES on PS2 and PS3; WE on PS3), I'm happy to report that the delayed release of WE2009 on PS2 seems to have done some good - most issues common to us all from PES2009 (predominantly the substitution bug) have been corrected, and the result is a decent revision of the WE franchise. Gameplay is smooth, and has the look/feel of old WE. OG's will understand once they get back in the saddle.

I foresee this will bring plays back to WE from PES, and rejuvenate the editing scene. Looking forward to other users' feedback.

i have the game....

its better than the next gen shit

its better than pes2009 on ps2

but i think that jleague we2008 cc is a better game...
and also has more stadiums ..........we2009 only 21

I agree, its better than next gen shit.

And the way the computer cheat is also BETTER lol. At superstar level, your player stats will decrease massively, the ball always rolls back to COM player, you will always commit the fault in front of the penalty area, you will never win the air header....etc man...cant count how many controlers i broke....lol

Just got it. And absolutely loving it. Control is a lot tighter than PES 2009 and passing is 'crisper' if that makes any sense. Anyways, all I need now is a decent option file. Anyone planning on making one?

It's really a nice game. I stopped playing PES 2009 for PS3, who is really a big next-gen shit.

BUT i'd like to see a option file for it...

I totally agree!! gameplay of the PS2 version ever since the first next-gen shit version game out has been much better. The next gen version's gameplay is just sad... some of my friends who were PES or WE fans even switched to playing FIFA becoz of the pathetic gameplay... but the graphics (and I don't blame it it's PS2) on the PS2 version I think needs to at least look a lil different from the previous version. Now when I am playing the PS2 version it feels like I am playing playing a retro PES game with new rosters and teams... lol but YEAH PS2 version rocks with the gameplay!!

Yes, I also think WE2009(PS2) is the best choice, now. But I looking forward to play J.League WE2009(PS2 version).

Back
Top Bottom