Ps2 controller on Ps3

Tingles

Non-League
26 October 2005
Now guys for you that already have the ps3, is it possible to use the pc adaptors we used to connect our ps2 controllers to the pc but instead hook it up to the ps3 usb ports or do you have to buy the official ps3 converter that they are selling

As a guess Id expect to have to use the official one or a third party one due to driver issues, I could be wrong and if I were less drunk Id try with my converter I use for the PS2 to pc.

As a guess Id expect to have to use the official one or a third party one due to driver issues, I could be wrong and if I were less drunk Id try with my converter I use for the PS2 to pc.

can you give it a go and see if it works...this would be great as i wouldnt have to buy another control pad and the the l2 and r2 arent triggers

Now guys for you that already have the ps3, is it possible to use the pc adaptors we used to connect our ps2 controllers to the pc but instead hook it up to the ps3 usb ports or do you have to buy the official ps3 converter that they are selling
I've been using it for a quite a while and it works perfectly. Oh and if its plugged in the ps3 always chooses it as player one before the other pad but that can be changed manually.

I've been using it for a quite a while and it works perfectly. Oh and if its plugged in the ps3 always chooses it as player one before the other pad but that can be changed manually.

thats awesome...do you have any idea whether one with 2 controller ports would work...and whether it recognizes thats...if thats the case id have 4 controllers to play with :)

don't you have to install a driver?

do you have a link to the converter you are using?

thanks.

OMG, I hope you can use a PS2 controller for PES2008!
PLEEEEEEEAASE BE TRUE!.
The sixaxis really does suck a cock.

thats awesome...do you have any idea whether one with 2 controller ports would work...and whether it recognizes thats...if thats the case id have 4 controllers to play with :)
no sure but maybe if you plugin in your ps2 multitap it might work as well so you could use 4 players at a time \\:o/
but don't expect me to try this as i'm stuck with my ps2 until next year or even later ;) anyway i still love it:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom