shentati

League 1
31 July 2020
Hello everyone,
I have a game proposal for offline players.
I'm looking for someone to try out a game mode with me.
Basically the idea is to launch an offline tournament (Champions League, Euro, World Cup or even a Championship) on PES, with two players. We could then play most of the matches against the computer with our teams, and send each other the file
"LG0000000" (competition save file). So that would make a sort of "distance-league" mode.

For example, we launch a Premier League, I take Manchester United, the other person takes Chelsea (this is just one example), and each one plays their matches against the other teams while playing against the computer each in turn.
Each in turn.
In case of Manchester United-Chelsea, whoever took Man United would play at home the first game (since he is at home), and the second of the season (Chelsea-Man Utd) would be played in the other person's home, against the computer too, but this time he is at Stamford Bridge so he plays at his home.

Also, if you don't use SmokePatch, it's possible to make a discord server to discuss about that and make tournaments for other patchs users.

I don't know if it's very clear, I'm open to discussion if anyone is interested.
If anyone wants to try, please send me a private message OR post here.

Last edited:
It is an idea I thought of as well but you would have to gather people who you can trust and since you're making a group out of random people, you can only hope people will be 100% fair because sadly that's usually not the case.

It is an idea I thought of as well but you would have to gather people who you can trust and since you're making a group out of random people, you can only hope people will be 100% fair because sadly that's usually not the case.
It would not necessarily be a group of 10 people, it is even doable with a small group of 3-4, in which case we could even broadcast our matches.

It would not necessarily be a group of 10 people, it is even doable with a small group of 3-4, in which case we could even broadcast our matches.
Broadcasting is a good idea. Would prevent any shady activity. I'm not using smoke patch but I'm interested to see if this will work out for you.

Thanks, if you can share the thread so it will be more visible. Thank you !

Now i'm using EvoWeb Patch because the last smoke does not have the national lists update
If someone uses EvoWeb, let's PLAY

Hello everyone,
I have a game proposal for offline players.
I'm looking for someone to try out a game mode with me.
Basically the idea is to launch an offline tournament (Champions League, Euro, World Cup or even a Championship) on PES, with two players. We could then play most of the matches against the computer with our teams, and send each other the file
"LG0000000" (competition save file). So that would make a sort of "distance-league" mode.

For example, we launch a Premier League, I take Manchester United, the other person takes Chelsea (this is just one example), and each one plays their matches against the other teams while playing against the computer each in turn.
Each in turn.
In case of Manchester United-Chelsea, whoever took Man United would play at home the first game (since he is at home), and the second of the season (Chelsea-Man Utd) would be played in the other person's home, against the computer too, but this time he is at Stamford Bridge so he plays at his home.

Also, if you don't use SmokePatch, it's possible to make a discord server to discuss about that and make tournaments for other patchs users.

I don't know if it's very clear, I'm open to discussion if anyone is interested.
If anyone wants to try, please send me a private message OR post here.
I'm in. We can stream the matches to make sure everyone's fair.

Back
Top Bottom