Problems on links (admins need see)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahg37

PES6 FOREVER!
27 December 2012
Turkey
Fenerbahçe
The following link includin word "g*y" that reason your system blockin this link. You guys need fix it
------------------------------------------------- -------------------
2020-04-23_19-55-37.jpg
evo-web changing to--------------------- -------------------
2020-04-23_20-01-01.jpg

also why we can't upload "png" pics?
and you guys need update discord widget and verify me at discord :D

Reactions: Tom
Yo. That word is filtered and I won't remove it just for that one link. Could you direct me to its thread location? I (or you in case it's your link) could convert it to a tinyurl link instead which should work fine.

We've excluded the upload of PNGs onto our server for size reasons, they were cluttering up way too many threads and became a nuisance for users who don't have a fast internet connection and/or browse this site on mobile devices without a flatrate.

Yo. That word is filtered and I won't remove it just for that one link. Could you direct me to its thread location? I (or you in case it's your link) could convert it to a tinyurl link instead which should work fine.
man this is link as you see you guys need add rule for links cuz so many links have it. When someone use "bad words" we're not bot, we can report.
And I'm also waiting answer for the discord question

It's actually the first time I see a report of a link which includes a filtered phrase, so it can't be that bad, can it? Still, though, I'll see what I can do about it.

Regarding discord, there's nothing I can do on my end, sorry. We'll have to poke @Mart to fix it.

Not quite sure why 'g*y' is filtered. Nothing offensive about the word in either its older or more modern definition. It's generally a few ignorant kids using it as a mild insult, that's all. They use it in the same way as 'lame', no real malice behind it IMO.

Reactions: Tom
Not quite sure why 'g*y' is filtered. Nothing offensive about the word in either its older or more modern definition. It's generally a few ignorant kids using it as a mild insult, that's all. They use it in the same way as 'lame', no real malice behind it IMO.

You're right. It came preinstalled with a bunch of other filters and removing it would remove plenty of other definitions tied to it. Still, our userbase should be mature enough, I'll see to removing it.

@Discord: Mart is going to take care of it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom