problem with patch for PES 2009 (ps3)

Shema

Non-League
3 December 2007
Jerusalem, Israel
Beitar Jerusalem
Hi,
I downloaded patch for ps3 that should repair teams named, logos and kits. I copied the files to USB device and I successfuly copied the files to save data folder in my ps3.
But, when I load PES 2009 the game doesn't load the new edit data and there are no new kits, logos or names. I tried to load the edit data from the edit menu but "there is no saved data".
I have ps3 fron europe and PES 2009 from USA.
What should I do?

Edit: Doesn't matter. I downloaded wrong version (europe). So I have just downloaded american version and it works.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm italian and i have your same problem
I downloaded patch for ps3 that should repair teams named, logos and kits. I copied the files to USB device and I successfuly copied the files to save data folder in my ps3.
But, when I load PES 2009 the game doesn't load the new edit data and there are no new kits, logos or names. I tried to load the edit data from the edit menu but "there is no saved data".
but I don't know if i have europe version because i can select only english, spanish and french languages. So i haven't pes italian edition. Is it american version? Where did you find the american patch? Thanks

Hi,
I have ps3 fron europe and PES 2009 from USA.
What should I do?

Edit: Doesn't matter. I downloaded wrong version (europe). So I have just downloaded american version and it works.

do u mind sending me the link to that patch? i mean the european one. (not sure if that's allowed by the forum rules, but u can still send it to me via private message :)) )

Back
Top Bottom