problem with new england kit download

mr5973

League 2
25 April 2002
Vienna, Austria
England
hi,
i downloaded the new england home kit yesterday only to learn that there is a problem with the goalkeeper's shirt: all my field players had the new home kit only the goalkeeper has the old shirt.

i have two ideas about that:

1) you only have the chance to select the field players kit but not the goalkeepers - so there is a chance that the CPU chooses to pair the new HOME field players kit with the old AWAY goalkeepers shirt...

2) i play the game with a corrected option file, maybe this is the reason?

could someone please give their opinion?
thanks

hi,
i downloaded the new england home kit yesterday only to learn that there is a problem with the goalkeeper's shirt: all my field players had the new home kit only the goalkeeper has the old shirt.

i have two ideas about that:

1) you only have the chance to select the field players kit but not the goalkeepers - so there is a chance that the CPU chooses to pair the new HOME field players kit with the old AWAY goalkeepers shirt...

2) i play the game with a corrected option file, maybe this is the reason?

could someone please give their opinion?
thanks

try playing against different teams, i sometimes get the sky blue one, depends on the opposition

try playing against different teams, i sometimes get the sky blue one, depends on the opposition

i thought so - could depend on the opposite's kit colour (although the game doesn't get that right: sometimes i play against a team which has exactly the same kit as my goalkeeper...)

Back
Top Bottom