Problem with LCD-TV :PES2009: settings??

kubikrubik.21

League 2
29 December 2007
Germany
Olympique Marseille
hello,

today i have the game too :D
i have a LG LCD TV and this one is connected with my computer. so i want to feel the game on the big screen. but my problem is, when i begin a match and there are some fast actions, the picture become some horizontale stripes. this makes the game stucking. i hope u anderstand me.
on my computer monitor everything is well. so please help me somebody. i remember the same problem with 2008, but i cant remember.

thanks

It's the LCD, it happens only in PES on PVA or S-IPS panels, you will just have to get used to it

the vsync setting is grey. i cant turn on or off
i use a nvidea geforce 8800gts with 320mb
what is wrong

reinstall game?

u mean the nvidea control panel??

i will look 4 it

edit:

yeah thank u very much i found the setting
it works well :)
the only thing is that it looks like the game is a little bit slowlier
but still faster than FIFA :)

thank u very much
great and fast help
cool forum

Last edited:
Mate, if the game is really slow try ticking frame skipping to on. This made it run just fine for me on an 8800.

YNWA

Mate, if the game is really slow try ticking frame skipping to on. This made it run just fine for me on an 8800.

YNWA
i cant turn on or off vsync also in the settings of PES2009.
Anybody knows what the problem is ?
A friend of my can turn it on and has an older videocard.

hello,

today i have the game too :D
i have a LG LCD TV and this one is connected with my computer. so i want to feel the game on the big screen. but my problem is, when i begin a match and there are some fast actions, the picture become some horizontale stripes. this makes the game stucking. i hope u anderstand me.
on my computer monitor everything is well. so please help me somebody. i remember the same problem with 2008, but i cant remember.

thanks

My problem too. I have a 9600 GT graphic card and I can turn on Vsync but those horizontale stripes are there.

yeah its just like afaik said

i could turn vsync on, when i set my display framerate to 60Hz
if u dont like it, look at your nvidea control panel
there are many settings :)

the game speed wasnt slow, i just thougt, because i played the become a legend mode. there was the game speed 2x faster until the trainer bring ME in the game :)
after that the game look very slow :P

Back
Top Bottom