Problem. Game unplayable

Juanster

Non-League
6 August 2003
I have PS3 version of the game.

I've been playing for many months without problems, well, the game wasn't the best but I enjoyed it.

A few weeks ago the game became unplayable. I mean, the speed is much faster and the movements are strange. A lot of stupid rebounds. The game wasn't like this before. I always play Master League, but now is impossible.

I tried everythin. I formated the PS3, I tried to play every version of the game (1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4...) with OF, without...but always the same...

Could it be the lens of the PS3? another problem? Does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks-

I have PS3 version of the game.

I've been playing for many months without problems, well, the game wasn't the best but I enjoyed it.

A few weeks ago the game became unplayable. I mean, the speed is much faster and the movements are strange. A lot of stupid rebounds. The game wasn't like this before. I always play Master League, but now is impossible.

I tried everythin. I formated the PS3, I tried to play every version of the game (1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4...) with OF, without...but always the same...

Could it be the lens of the PS3? another problem? Does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks-

Really not sure why that is. I have no problems at all on either the PS3 or 360.

Back
Top Bottom