Pro EVo Soccer 2008 guide

abrava

Soccer its art!
19 April 2007
Brazil
Corinthians (Brazil)
Anyone here have the pes2008 guide? is it a nice one, any differences to the last one (pes6 guide)?

Sorry if its not allowed... anybody who has it could sell me just the pdf part of the guide (not the DVD!)... please i really want to make a review on it!

Anyone here have the pes2008 guide? is it a nice one, any differences to the last one (pes6 guide)?

Sorry if its not allowed... anybody who has it could sell me just the pdf part of the guide (not the DVD!)... please i really want to make a review on it!

i couldn't find the PDf on the net, so i just brought it. Its nothing special, it says that it explains all the secrets. But nothing i didn't know already.

i couldn't find the PDf on the net, so i just brought it. Its nothing special, it says that it explains all the secrets. But nothing i didn't know already.

Hey brother... I want a deep explanation about the attack arrows we put in individual settings! Could you help me find it on the net ?

If you has it (the pdf) or know who has, could sell me and send me by email? Coz i live in brazil and i couldnt find a store that ships it here!

Since now.. thanks man!

Hey brother... I want a deep explanation about the attack arrows we put in individual settings! Could you help me find it on the net ?

If you has it (the pdf) or know who has, could sell me and send me by email? Coz i live in brazil and i couldnt find a store that ships it here!

Since now.. thanks man!

I would love to help you but i don't have the PDF. I have looked in the book and there is only half a page explaning the attack arrows.

To sum it up it basically says that the attack arrows show the direction the player runs into when you have posession.

I would love to help you but i don't have the PDF. I have looked in the book and there is only half a page explaning the attack arrows.

To sum it up it basically says that the attack arrows show the direction the player runs into when you have posession.

Thanks bro!!! I thought they would made it better, but hell no! I think the should do a better book with a lot of explanations than some videos guide! anyway.. thanks !

id say its much worse than last year! they cut out some parts (like best young players).
seems it suit PES08 perfectly - poor game poor guide :/

I was impressed with last years guide. No need to buy it this year as the pes is very similar to last year.

Some of you guys have the pdf version of the pes6 guide??? I only have the french version but i was looking for the english one!

Thnkx

Back
Top Bottom