pro evo bug maybe?

saintric

Premier League
9 October 2007
I have been playing a master league for the last few days and got to the last day of the season and the league table looked like this

obviously i thought i had a chance to win the league just by winning by more than 4 goals against bottom team middlesborough and United had to play Aston villa BUT no matter what result I get Man U match it and when the game finishes and it loads all the other results (that little bar that does all the leagues) it crashes!! all my other seasons it never crashed at this point im just wondering because the leagues been decided on goals scord it just crashes?

Well finally managed to beat United to the title winning 5-2 against middlesborough to their 1-1 draw but it still crash's at the same point.

has anyone ever had their ML save data do this? like be corrupted how to i get to the root of whats causing it? it crashes as it loads the final fixture results for the league called BALERIC LEAGUE in my ML game which is all licenced teams from spain italy greece portugal

Seems like you've broken the game by winning the league with city :-pp

"Cannot....compute....results defy....all known logic....BZZZZ" :LOL:

Serioulsy though, seems like you ML data might be corrupt. Do you have auto save on? Perhaps try disabling it if so?

haha yea well robinho is immense!

no joystick i havent got it on auto save.I know its hard for you to answer but if i started a new ML is it likely to keep crashing at the same point or is it just that ML thats gone corrupted for some reason?

just to point out it crash's when after the last game you get the players stat points screen press X then it loads the results with the bar and it crashes right on the last league in this case BALERIC LEAGUE

Back
Top Bottom