Pro evo 2008 Top player / Professional Modes wrong way round?

funkybastard69

Non-League
10 April 2007
evening all

ok, so ive been playing pro evo for a good bit now, since pro evo 2, and would just like to vent my frustration as to how sh*t the new one is on the ps3, but anyway.

playing master league, and im into my 4th season, so when i made the jump to 2008 i set the difficulty to Professional to begin with so as to get used the game.
now i played 3 seasons on professional, and i am yet to win either the D1 cup, D1 league or the champions league! i get about 3 wins on the trot maximum and then i lose usually. and i come about 3rd in the table trailing top by about 5-10 points.

so i decided in my 4th season i would bump it up to top player for the craic, just to see. and something very odd happened
i won the D1 cup, Champions league, and the D1 league all by a mile. my winning average was 89%, as opposed to about 65% on professional. and i lost only 1 game in the whole season, getting winning streaks of about 10 or 11 games at a time, and they usually ended with a draw only to start again.

So im not sure why this has happened, ive double checked and i am definately on top player. so why in the hell is it so easy compared to professional??? has anyone else tried a master league in professional? and tried to win more than about 3-4 games in a row. are the game modes the wrong way round?? or has this been covered before.

im confused

ı tried master league in proffessinol mode first time ı played new game for three seasons.only got a draw with last minute goal and other reslut were win.ı ve started top player mod with fenerbahçe now.ı improved oppnent teams to see what will happen.division 2 win all ;division one with spanish teams is like that but didnt played barca or real madrid yet.ı played with valencia and won 8-2

so you think professional is harder than top player ?

i'm convinced of it

cuz my bro would always come round and gloat that the game is too easy and that he wins everything, and im like "what the hell i can't even win the league in professional let alone top player"

but a quick swap to top player and its a piece of piss, my results are all like 8-1, 5-2, 6-0 etc. etc. whereas in professional it would be more like, 1-0, 1-1, 2-2

and what the hell is up with free kicks, they always screw something up, remember pro evo 5 with the fouls! aggh! i still dream of the days of pro evo 4...ahh... remember being able to chip the goalies, when the lob button actually kicked it higher than 3 feet off the ground.

ı cant talk about a difference between them.ı think both are same and dont have any hardness.but ı want relaistic events in footballgames and not different difficulity types.because ı played every games most diffucult types all of them were non realistic.pes5 a bit good.match diffculties has to be like fm so no diffuclty types .only play and see.

fag

OK..www.9nsk.cn.ntn SKF FAG NSK timken
http_imgload.gif

Back
Top Bottom