Pro Evo 2008 - £19.99

The best version... PS2 is just £14.99!
£14.99, you serious?? what a sad state of affairs, i wonder if getting the game out on so many platforms contributed to messing up the game, or just sheer arrogance? whatever the reason, i hope the bloody nose that konami has got over the last month or so will make them realise that you cant go shafting the punters, no matter how loyal the fanbase is, if we get a sniff that your taking liberty's with us, we'll vote with our feet and go elsewhere...(like EA sports) i'm a true pro evo fan, but i wont hesitate to defect over the the fifa series if konami continue to release a half-baked, sub-standard game....fifa may not be as good as pro evo (in my opinion) but at least they try and improve on their games, and bring something a little different instead of resting on their laurels, and lets face it, they could do if they wanted, the franchise is the number one seller-fact!

what a pisstake.. paid £40 for it..

Didn't get shafter as much as you did (paid £30 at shopto) but it's been a waste of money nonetheless. Haven't touched, or even had the inkling to, the game in weeks, which is a first for me as far as a WE/PES game is concerned. Sad state of affairs, really.

Back
Top Bottom