PORTUGAL thread

Re: Portugal Thread - Aqui batem 10 milhões de corações.

Guys can anyone translate what he is saying?
cWFHy.gif

yup i can feel him now, but yet again he can blaim only him self and the question will come up every time in his mind till the end about "what would have been if i wouldnt wanted all the glory with that "last" penalty kick but score the fith instead of Alves"

German news channel Sport1 reports Ronaldo missed his fly back home, because he bought a cake at the airport in Donezk and the rest of the team including Bento didn't notice that he wasn't onboard, so he had to take the next plane. :LOL:

German news channel Sport1 reports Ronaldo missed his fly back home, because he bought a cake at the airport in Donezk and the rest of the team including Bento didn't notice that he wasn't onboard, so he had to take the next plane. :LOL:

This news is false , it was invented

I don`t believe he bought the cake at the airport but elsewhere 'injustiça dupla' , 'doppelte Ungerechtigkeit'

Portugal are perennial underachievers considering that they have had loads of fantastic players. Usually you see 11 individuals and no team.

This year we saw a team and one individual. Portugal was very good in this tournament and i think the Portugese can be proud of their team this year.

Yep. I agree, and i´m proud as a Portuguese. I only miss the great midfieders we used to produce, and build around them, not a winger/forward/striker who can be easily marked out of games. Midfield is the heart of any team. The great teams, obviously have it all, but all of them have great, complete midfielders. Portugal runs to much nowadays, and creates little from deep. I miss that panache, savoir faire, that Portugal used to have in midfield.

u had a great run at this euro guys. a semifinal is a brilliant achievement for any team, and u only missed the final because u faced the best team in the world (and u only lost to penalties).

it would have been fantastic to meet u in the final. not that i have anything against spain, but italy and spain played against each others quite often in recent years, while an italy-portugal final would have been something fresh and new.
i'm sincerely sorry u didn't make it... but again, your guys were absolutely fantastic ;)

Portugal, actualy is the country of football, because:

-Football 11 - Best player in the world - CR 7 - Portuguese
-Futsal - Best player in the world - Ricardinho - Portuguese
-Beach Soccer - Best player in the world - Madjer - Portuguese
-Best manager in the world - Mourinho - Portuguese
-Best agent FIFA in the world - Jorge Mendes - Portuguese
-Pedro Proença - on of the best referee in the world - Referee of Champions League Final 2012 and the referee of the UEFA Euro 2012 final

thx info bro

Portugal, actualy is the country of football, because:

-Football 11 - Best player in the world - CR 7 - Portuguese
-Futsal - Best player in the world - Ricardinho - Portuguese
-Beach Soccer - Best player in the world - Madjer - Portuguese
-Best manager in the world - Mourinho - Portuguese
-Best agent FIFA in the world - Jorge Mendes - Portuguese
-Pedro Proença - on of the best referee in the world - Referee of Champions League Final 2012 and the referee of the UEFA Euro 2012 final

Erm, those are all very debatable tbh.

I would rather quote Mourinho "How many people are there in Portugal? 10 million? 4 Ballon d'Or." :P

The final referee was meant to be Rizzoli from Italy, but he had to withdraw as Italy got to the final.

Portugal had a great tournament. I tip my hat to them as I did not think they would do well.

Erm, those are all very debatable tbh.

I would rather quote Mourinho "How many people are there in Portugal? 10 million? 4 Ballon d'Or." :P

Everything in the world is debatable .....but these are the facts

The final referee was meant to be Rizzoli from Italy, but he had to withdraw as Italy got to the final.

have said "one of the bests"

Today is very important.I'm tired of this NT -.-
When the players are in small teams(Pacos,Estoril,Vitoria...)PB never select them but when they go to Porto,Braga,Benfica or Sporting,they are selected.
They dont even play like it was the last game(like Portugal EURO 2004).
They will only learn if they get out of WC :)

Yea, they are the tough bunch, those Irish.

Doesn't look likely Ronaldo will be fit for the tournament, shame as this was probably the last World Cup he'll be at the peak of his powers.

have to agree with that. portugal is one of the best defensive tournament teams around. no decent striker since eusebio though. :P

Historically we never produce alot of world class strikers. But since Eusébio, we had a few: Nené, Fernando Gomes, Nuno Gomes and Pauleta.

In this WC I reckon we will be the same as Euro 2012. We will be rock solid in the back, and hope that CR7 or Nani produce some miracles. We are weaker than in 2012, our strikers lack quality and they've been injured for most of the year. Will be a struggle. If we reach the 4-finals, it would be a good tournament.

Back
Top Bottom