PORTUGAL thread

Re: Portugal Thread - Aqui batem 10 milhões de corações.

Spain is definitely one of the best teams ever. It's really a pleasure to me watching them play. I predict a great match on Wednesday & i'm kinda confident actually. :P

As i have been saying from the start, i would prefer Viana playing instead of Meireles, aswell Custodio instead Veloso, but that ain't going to happen.

Btw, good luck Drek ;)

I hope Paulo Bento will start like this against Spain:
Rui Patricio
Coentrao - Bruno Alves - Pepe - Joao Pereira
Veloso - Moutinho - Oliviera
Ronaldo - Almeida (Because Postiga cannot play) - Nani

We need 3 midfielders to break Iniesta, Xavi, and Xabi

:LMAO: do you even know who Nélson is! & playing him in midfield the guy is a pure Striker for heaven's sake

About the match i'm feeling kinda confident we have what it takes to beat them even if it takes 120 minutes & penalty kicks ;)

Turkish ref?! Our chances are dramatically less...Good stuff, let´s make sure everything goes as planned, eh?

Almeida set to start up front ahead of Nelson Oliveira apparently.

:LMAO: do you even know who Nélson is! & playing him in midfield the guy is a pure Striker for heaven's sake

About the match i'm feeling kinda confident we have what it takes to beat them even if it takes 120 minutes & penalty kicks ;)

Yes but, in last 3 matches (except Czech which he didn't play) he can't find a position as striker, and play in midfield instead :WORSHIP:

Hmm... :THINK:

NO He didn't! :FAIL:

Good luck Portugal today!
You should stop that boring machine.
Don't want to see Spain in the final for the 3rd time in a row!

555934_3475582535031_601991096_n.jpg

:D

Good luck to Portugal, agree with my compatriot and I hope not to see Spain in the finals, this time ... However, I hope for the attacker and colorful game from the Pyrenees teams. :D

Win or lose I think Portugal can be proud of their team.

Paulo Bento deserves a lot of credit and has built a solid team that is very united and hard to beat. I like Bento a lot. It's a shame Danny missed the tournament. He would've made Portugal's attack even more deadly.

Win or lose I think Portugal can be proud of their team.

Paulo Bento deserves a lot of credit and has built a solid team that is very united and hard to beat. I like Bento a lot. It's a shame Danny missed the tournament. He would've made Portugal's attack even more deadly.
Yes, I remember the very sad loss of this wonderful player. Sure, if he was involved in the Euro, the attack of Portugal could even be the most dangerous in this tournament. :ROLL:

Negredo is two times the striker pussy Torres is. much better striker, and player. I would prefer a pussy Torres display v Alves and Pepe.

Great first half by Portugal, with very high pressing, i like that

All what I've seen in this 1st period :

Hugo Almeida = Alvaro Arbeloa = 0

Negredo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Torres

Spain tactic scheme is just wonderful

C.Ronaldo is in his day so he can surely do something in this game

I have a feeling we will grab this one. Let's go!

Me too, but the ref....hmmm. Ramos managed to stop 2 dangerous counters & got only 1 yellow card, and the yellow for Fabio... no comments.

Me too, but the ref....hmmm. Ramos managed to stop 2 dangerous counters & got only 1 yellow card, and the yellow for Fabio... no comments.

Yes, bur bruno alves should have three yellows by now and pepe did his usual play on the verge of violence. I think the ref is doing very well in a hard match. Very even by now as we predicted.

Excellent 90 mins from Portugal, but poor extra time.

Let's see if Ronaldo can finally score a pen in an important knock out match...

Fu#k
the always lucky shitty-taka won ..
I hope Germany fu#k them ..
it would be a big shame for football if such pussies won the title ..

Unlucky lads but Ronaldo needed to be on his A game if you lot were to win.

When he missed that chance on the break in injury-time, I knew it was Spain's day.

Oh well, we had a fantastic run, even today, pretty sure we out-played Spain in the 90 minutes. Really proud, and a fantastic tournament as a team, and individually with the likes of Moutinho, Pepe and Coentrão standing out, especially Moutinho, didn't deserve to miss his pen :(

anyway, Portugal presented the most exciting and joyfull games ..
Germany are the best team, but Portugal are the best to watch ..

Ok I got ask this: wtf happened at the penalty shootout picks? Not only that mixup between Nani and Bruno Alves, but most importantly, why was Ronaldo the last???
Common sense would demand the best penalty takers to take them first. As a result, Portugal goes out without using their best penalty taker in the shootout. Not terribly bright now, is it?

Lots respect to the Portugal . They surpass my belief their pressing game was very good made Spain run out of ideas.Ronaldo had a good run wasn`t as sharp tonight though. Portugal will beat a beast in WC`14. :))

Back
Top Bottom