Playing all EURO 2024 matches in SP Football Life 24

Daniel EW

Non-League
2 December 2023
Hello all!

I'm challenging myself to play all EURO 2024 matches in SPFL24. Join me on this journey!

Check the Youtube playlist for the complete tournament, or follow the new uploads on this thread.

Day 1

• Group A - Germany vs. Scotland
    In real, Germany beat Scotland 5 to 1 with a solid performance. How will I fare?

Ground rules:
- I control the home team
- I replicate the lineups and tactics from real life as best as possible
- Match commentary in the home team's language when available, otherwise in English

Setup and mods:
- SPFL24 with mods from https://evoweb.uk/threads/sp-football-life-24-mods-collection.97778/
- 10min match, Professional difficult, Assisted controls, Game speed -1

Last edited:
Day 2

• Group A - Hungary vs. Switzerland
    In real, Switzerland stopped Hungary on its tracks and won 3 to 1 to start the tournament strong. What will happen in our alternative universe?
  • Group B - Spain vs. Croatia
    In real, Spain gave no chances to Croatia with a dream debut of Carvajal and Lamine Yamal. Who will steal the show here?
  • Group B - Italy vs. Albania
    In real, the expected happened and Italy beat Albania 2 to 1. Can we hope for a surprise here?

Great challenge and good luck. I could never find the time to do this as the first weeks are too busy. In the past I did choose like one team from each group to play with. Btw which mods are you using at the moment for this Euro 2024?

It reminds me a lot of this... One of the best times I ever had with PES.
Too bad I don't have that much spare time anymore, otherwise I'd have done it again!

Good luck man, I'll definitely have a look at how it's going.

Great challenge and good luck. I could never find the time to do this as the first weeks are too busy. In the past I did choose like one team from each group to play with. Btw which mods are you using at the moment for this Euro 2024?
Thank you! Yeah, it's busy and tbf probably I'll get delayed as the days go.

I'm using mods from this collection https://evoweb.uk/threads/sp-football-life-24-mods-collection.97778/. Not all of them, mostly the ones related to Euro 2024 and to make the visuals more realistic.

It reminds me a lot of this... One of the best times I ever had with PES.
Too bad I don't have that much spare time anymore, otherwise I'd have done it again!

Good luck man, I'll definitely have a look at how it's going.
That challenge sound great, the difficult changes for sure make it interesting.

Thank you! Each match takes around 20 minutes, then I upload directly without editing, so the goal is to spend max 1 hour a day on this.

Day 3

Group D - Poland vs. Netherlands

In real, after a surprise goal from Poland, the Netherlands showed resilience and made a comeback for victory. Are we in for an upset?

Group C - Slovenia vs. Denmark
In real, it was a disputed match ending in an 1 to 1 draw. Which side will turn up a victory instead?

Group C - Serbia vs. England
In real, England secured only a slim win. Will they show here why they're one of the favorites?

Back
Top Bottom