PES6 Scoring on bunker D?

kageindustries

Non-League
25 August 2007
Seems like if I'm not in a counter attack position where my guys have ridiculous amounts of space, then I always hit the same position. My guys are lining up against their back line about at the 18 yard line. I try and pass in, but it always just passes to the outside of the goal, making my guys have to turn around to face goal and have a shot, which the CPU never gives them time to do. So I pass it in, then back out and just end up tracing the 18 yard box. My players just stick to it, never running around, just standing next to it. If I work it around then the line ends up being pushed back closer to goal, but I'm always in the same position. My guys are always facing away from goal. Is there some way to force my team to move? Or some way to make a shot without having to take all that time to turn around? I'm losing against piss poor teams with pretty nice ones on Pro difficulty and always end up with between 60 and 70 percent possession from just trying to find someone that can take a flipping shot on goal. I am also highly effing frustrated.

Back
Top Bottom