PES5 / WE9 (LE) Option File 09/10

viktoristus

WE9LE
1 January 2009
Hello. I've tried some of the option files, which came for PES5 (and similar games like WE9) from Tommasz or juza. It was pretty nice, except Ligue 1 - I think it wasn't even touched, or just Lyon and few other bigger French teams. Also some numbers of many clubs were inaccurate and it's better if I just don't speak about National teams - totally outdated. I don't just stupidly criticise your work, no - I just want to post the known bugs and possibly help you with making it better, because I (and I hope many others) prefer PES5 / WE9 over all Pro Evo titles, also over PES6, which I don't like (too easy and arcade for me). For PES6 there still come new and new and ACCURATE patches, but for this nice, and for me the best soccer PC game now, there isn't a single one, which reflects accurately all the big European leagues and National teams.

Last edited:
For PES6 there still come new and new and ACCURATE patches, but for this nice, and for me the best soccer PC game now, there isn't a single one

I agree... PES5 is still the game to play. The defensive engine is simply the best ever. :WORSHIP:

It's will be really strange if we will be doing global patch for game without football teams from any other championship except our.:))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom