PES2015 PS4: Your rating

How would u rate PES2014 (PS4 version)

• Total voters
I gave it a 6. I'm really enjoying the game but lack of physics engine, lack of stadiums, keeper animations, first time pass issues, poor edit mode, lack of crosses, lack of cpu fouls and terrible commentary mean I can't give it anymore.

there's still a long way to go.

I gave it a 6. I'm really enjoying the game but lack of physics engine, lack of stadiums, keeper animations, first time pass issues, poor edit mode, lack of crosses, lack of cpu fouls and terrible commentary mean I can't give it anymore.

I agree! It`s unbelievable how most of the reviews gave the game such a high score, considering the numerous flaws PES 2015 still has. I give the PS4 version a generous 7, XB1 a 6 for blurry 720p and a 4 for the terrible PC version

Last edited:
I agree! It`s unbelievable how most of the reviews gave the game such a high score, considering the numerous flaws PES 2015 still has. I give the PS4 version a generous 7, XB1 a 6 for blurry 720p and a 4 for the terrible PC version

whats so bad with the pc version?

i was gonna trade ps4 for pc version so i can get patches

A 7. Three points taken off for having Jon Champion anywhere near it. The commentary has been muted.:D

Agreed.

Add the overpowered finesse shot. Add the poor online conditions, poor master league structure,

Next year should be make or break. The game play is not bad, but how will they build on it?

An 8.
I hope they will refine this version the next years.

I also want more secondary content: team, leagues, stadiums and game modes.

It's decent but lacking in way too many areas to be considered anything remarkable.

Impressive as it is to look at, I don't think the Fox-Engine works as well as the old one in certain places and I'm not convinced it's the best choice for the game yet.

Headers are so undynamic now and it's a pain to clear or attack the ball from any long ball/corner because it always leads to the same (slowed-down?) animation where it was set in stone millenniums ago who was destined to make the header. This alongside the generally non-gratifying shooting presents problems because a feeling of ecstacy remains inert in places where it should, at the very least, be.

For me, one of the biggest problems aside from this is that the game hasn't figured a way to make more than 2 players (usually the attacking player and the defending player) work together. I think people enjoy how in control they feel on the ball now but it lacks fluidity for me because the game feels restricted too often to the guy attacking and the guy defending. An easy way to show this is the lack of interest in players coming towards you, asking for a pass when you're on the ball in the midfield. I think the game wants you to control players off-the-ball as well but it would be better all round if the CPU were more competent instead.

Last edited:
8 for me, just because I'm enjoying the gameplay so much, but I could understand why it might deserve a lower score because it doesn't feel like a next gen game and certain features are downright embarrassing.

9 for gameplay coulda been 10 but cpu is to easy and i need to play superstar so thats a con.

A few more flaws in the overall package also such as lack of stadiums, licenses, german league, Myclub formation and player acquisition issues, stamina drains to quick, shotting with top players OP...and some more niggles

so overall

8.5/10

7 out of 10.

Possibly the best PES since 6, but Unforgivable issues such as overpowered shooting, lack of CPU fouls, card happy referee, broken advantage rule, lack of injuries, poor player switching, pass button delay, paltry edit mode, some dodgy animations, and overly harsh stamina system, all prevent this game from rising to the heights of the PS2 games.

Back
Top Bottom