PES2014 11v11 beta

vxcmplx

League 1
11 May 2011
Has anyone signed up for the 11v11 beta? I'm on the US servers. Let me know if anyone wants a game together. There's literally NO ONE on the US beta servers. I hope I'm not the only one who signed up..

Has anyone signed up for the 11v11 beta? I'm on the US servers. Let me know if anyone wants a game together. There's literally NO ONE on the US beta servers. I hope I'm not the only one who signed up..

The hole this beta campaign is disaster . Between 6PM and 9PM GMT has just 3 users online for worldwide in PC servers . Do not blame the players.Is virtually impossible to play . After one game, you don't want it to play again . HUGE lag, more of 2-3 seconds delay + in the game button lag + hokey stile, unstable players movements+bugs = nightmare .

I'm one of the biggest co-op fan, i waiting this mode since.. ever but is HUGE and painful disappointment.
Yeah, its just beta.. but.. i don't know, maybe the full mode will be better .. or i will buy FIFA for first time in my life :/

The hole this beta campaign is disaster . Between 6PM and 9PM GMT has just 3 users online for worldwide in PC servers . Do not blame the players.Is virtually impossible to play . After one game, you don't want it to play again . HUGE lag, more of 2-3 seconds delay + in the game button lag + hokey stile, unstable players movements+bugs = nightmare .

I'm one of the biggest co-op fan, i waiting this mode since.. ever but is HUGE and painful disappointment.
Yeah, its just beta.. but.. i don't know, maybe the full mode will be better .. or i will buy FIFA for first time in my life :/

I just played a few 1v1 and 2vCOM games on this beta. Me and the other player were on opposite coasts of US. Had mild stutters, but no outrageous lags. I guess we're not far enough from each other.

In the full game, I get lags when I play with some players from Brazil. I didn't have as much lag with long distance players in PES2013.

Other than that, the full game stutters online, to a varying degree. Sometimes it's playable, sometimes it's not. I can still playing tho. Hopefully this will be resolved soon with a patch.

I have to say, when I play with other players from US, it's almost acceptable, and the game is fun. I hope they find a way to fix it.

Bumping this. It's tough to get more than a 2v2 on the US/BR servers :(

Reply here if you want to play with us!

Back
Top Bottom