PES2010_EDIT.bin Ruining the game...

Spudrifle

Non-League
27 August 2006
Hi,
I recently had to reinstall windows and as a result, had to reinstall PES2010 and the kitserver all over again, I managed to keep my save files, option and edit bins, but now when I play the game, all previously edited kits are "PES United's" god-awful white and red strip. For all premiership home and away strips, is there some glaringly obvious thing I've forgotten to do? I've even tried using a more recent kitserver, (Juce's 9.2.0.5) but it appears to be the Edit.bin that's really ruining things. I have all the teams and transfers up to date and would rather keep my edit file, especially as a few players who were included in the Bundesliga teams added by one of my kitservers, name returns to default but are impossible to find in edit mode!! Sorry if I am asking one of the donkey FAQ's, but I have searched up and down for answers over the past 24 hours before resorting to asking for help.
Thanks in advance,
Spud :PIRATE:

Or, On a side note, is there any way to edit individual players outside of the game?

i dont think its the option file, i had to reinstall windows too and had to reinstall pes2010 and everything works for me with old files, probably something went wrong, specially cause pes should give priority to kitserver and not to the edit.bin so try to reinstall it again, or in the worse case check if you installed all officiall patches, fro example you could now have pes2010 with 1.00 while your option file is 1.06

Back
Top Bottom