PES2010 Master League youth player question

UJSupanova

@Bobothy
27 June 2006
Liverpool
Liverpool
Right, basically after my first season on ML i got two quality kids in the youth team (i used the pes editing tool to change their names to Pacheco and Ecclestone after two genuine Liverpool reserve players), after three years they both have an "overall" rating of 97 and are registered as CF, but when i play them as SS Pacheco's rating is 100 and Ecclestone's 99 but the game still rates them as 97 in other menus because of their registered position.

Is there anything i can do to change their registered position so that they can show their true rating in the menus and things?

It seems to me different type of post,actually i was surfing net to get data related to my projects which are mentioned under and in the meantime came here...And find this post different one!Well someone who dont know about it may get interesting type of information from this post...

you could say that about 99% of the stuff on this site though, after all it is just a computer game and therefore everything about it is trivial. But that's not the point.

Back
Top Bottom