PES2008 rushed?

kevboy

Non-League
24 September 2006
I just watched a new interview with the developer of PES and he seemed to say that the ps3 version has been rushed on ps3 to release at the same time as other platforms. Also, he said that it could have been alot better and there is still alot to do. Is anyone disappointed, I know I am, but i'll wait an see!

obviously not.. It seems that pes 2009 will be the real next-gen pes. 2008 seems to be a rushed game, pro ev 6 with better graphics and diving it seems!

guys if u're playing PES from the start, u'll definitely notice that the first version on a new console will never be the best, i remember the difference between winning eleven 5 and 6 was huge. Therefore i only expected a new PES with better graphics. for me it's gonna be satisfying.

Seabass also said in the interview with ign that the ps3 version has more slow down than the 360 version.

I've been playing what appeared to be "rushed" versions for the last three years already.

well, i'm in two minds about getting a PS3, Pro Evo is the only game i play, and if this is the case, i might just settle for the PS2 version and get a PS3 for when PES 2009 comes out...

Seabass also said in the interview with ign that the ps3 version has more slow down than the 360 version.

Ironic isnt it. The way ps3 fanboys were going on about how much better it was going to be on the ps3. Now it seems it actually going to be better on the eggbox360!

Ironic isnt it. The way ps3 fanboys were going on about how much better it was going to be on the ps3. Now it seems it actually going to be better on the eggbox360!

I think I would rather have the PS3 controller and the knowledge that I can hammer the game 24/7 and my console wont die.

I agree with you mrbojangles even for a derby fan :P. Theres also killzone 2, nba2k8 and COD4MW to come in the next fews months which we can hammer away at. PS3's look better, have more features, live longer, are more compatible... and most importantly, better for editing with including the ability to download option files.

Does a cut down version mean a cut down price lol last years 360 version imo didnt give value for money with the lack of options looks like this year the PS3 will be the same

Back
Top Bottom