• 4. More than one season in ML with the same team

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • 5. League Mode or Cup Mode

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • 6. Custom Competitions

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I've been playing ML (and FIFA career mode) for a long long time (each of them used to last for several ingame seasons) but I'm just playing friendlies from time to time at the moment.

I play mostly exhibition matches and/or cups with national teams and clubs. I enjoy playing cups like the Asia-Oceania cup with national teams like North Korea and stuff, sometimes I take on the challenge of an European Cup with Hungary or the Netherlands, anything that comes to mind, but what I like to experience the most is custom cups, in PES' case the Konami Cup, with the club I support, it's just fun to make some odd cups and take it to the end!

I prefer to play exhibition games with different teams...
If i want to play some competition i prefer to play league or cup with national teams because i want to play every year with default rosters if i make transfers it s like a fantasy league...
If i decide to play Master League or Career Mode 10 times, i will end it the 1 of 10 and just one season i cant play second season...
I like to play vs biggest clubs, the games vs smaller clubs are boring for me...
And the competitions like champions league or europa league are boring i hate the group stages with home and away matches...

Played 2021 to death so checked out older PES games and enjoying multiple seasons on 2015. Not a bad game lots missing from the newer editions but feels good to play different AI and be able to score goals you can't on 2021

Normally I would play master league for many seasons but I've recently been playing cups to try out various patches.

Back
Top Bottom