PES -Online-Discussion..

Vannizzlefashizzal

TWENTYTIMES!!!!
31 October 2002
Okay a thread may have already been done on this but i'm gonna have a rafa-rant...

I mainly play evo Vs friends but this weekend I ventured online for a marathon session and I was highly dissapointed by the opponents...

Firstly EVERYONE uses the same teams over and over...

barca, man utd and inter....Yawn!!!!!

okay as a utd supporter i do use my team, but also like using, ath madrid, valencia, roma, porto and zenith to name a few as well as alot of international sides...

I just find it varies the gameplay, someone who constantly uses say, barca become so predictable i'd rather play the AI....

I played one dude who scored the same goal 3 times, 3 times, the highlights package was a continuous loop of deja-vu....

but maybe its me, just cos i refuse to score unrealistic type goals (trying to take on whole team....) doesnt mean that everyone has to...

I just like to play the way I think the game should be played...

Surely I canny be the only one......

you are not the only one mate but i am afraid with most people when it comes to online play its all about winning nomatter what. I also love to play as zenit, Porto, Real Betis etc and feel it more of a challenge when playing the big teams. BUT we are in the minority as most play to win and second best just isnt good enough!!!!!!

you are not the only one mate but i am afraid with most people when it comes to online play its all about winning nomatter what. I also love to play as zenit, Porto, Real Betis etc and feel it more of a challenge when playing the big teams. BUT we are in the minority as most play to win and second best just isnt good enough!!!!!!

nice one...

and probley about 15-20% of the people i played were like minded evo fans...

I had one match on random, serbia V nigeria....

best game i've ever played, even tho i lost 3-2 in extra time...

I only ever pick Manu or Barca if the opponent picks either barca or Manu - makes it a more level playing field, if you pardon the pun. But these matches are so predictable and i prefer to play with other teams - one of the best games i've had was Ivory Coast v Rep of Ireland. When you play online you see how many poor players there are who use Barca/Manu and give the ball to Messi/Ronaldo.

Back
Top Bottom