Pes and new engine?

Lons

AMIGA 1200 HARDCORE FAN!
What do you think about new engine in Pes. It's possible to make it in Pes 2013? I think about it because another developer in KONAMI like Kojima will make it. Look for this games:

Metal Gear of Solid Rising- new multiplatform engine

YouTube - Metal Gear Solid Rising - E3 Game Footage

FOX Engine:

YouTube - Kojima Productions: FOX Engine(For Kojima's next game!!!) Interview [E3 11]

These engines make Kojima developer. Pes is the second big game produce by KONAMI. Why they don't think like Kojima? Strange for me...

Is that new MGS engine actually better though (in comparison to the MGS4 one) or did they have to do something in order for the game to work with the Xbox 360?

Serious question. MGS4 was something crazy like 30gb big. Obviously that's not going to fit on those ~8gb Xbox 360 discs.

More and more games are coming on multiple disk for the Xbox 360 because of the low disk capacity. I think it is better than MGS4's engine, and if it comes the next MGS comes to xbox it will be on multiple disks

Is that new MGS engine actually better though (in comparison to the MGS4 one) or did they have to do something in order for the game to work with the Xbox 360?

Serious question. MGS4 was something crazy like 30gb big. Obviously that's not going to fit on those ~8gb Xbox 360 discs.

The MGS4 engine was very much like the PS2 engine, i'd be amazed if it was built from the ground up.

Also i think we know by now that it's the audio that takes up all the disc space on PS3 as it uses Dolby Digital, DTS, 5.1LPCM, 7.1LPCM while the 360 only DD gets put on 360 discs.

I heard recently that theres an update coming to Xbox to allow the larger disc format or something? I assume this means there's also a DVD with larger capacity that may be compatible with the current Xbox's ??

im finding it really hard to enjoy pes 2012 with the current motion engine, all we really wanted was this type of gameplay with pes 2009 game engine

Do you know which games will start taking advantage of that?

p.s. anyone heard about when the dashboard update is happening?

Forza 4 was supposed to be the first but petty sure it didnt happen.

Cant see it making any difference tbh as i say the reason why Blu-Ray's get filled on PS3 is due to the non compressed audio. Look at Skyrim biggest game of the year and it's only 3.8gb on 360 and 10gb on PS3 due to the audio. Graphics wise and framerate wise the 360 is far better while the PS3 version has superior sound so disc space is a non issue at this point.

Back
Top Bottom