PES 6

JetonH

Non-League
4 February 2022
How to fix: "Error occurred. Loading failed," when i want to launch the game? The game has a patch, if that's relevant. Thanks in advance!

Which patch? Does the game launch without it?

If the answer to the second question is "yes", I'd rather ask the creators of the patch. Chances are it is buggy or it hasn't been installed properly.
If it's "no", well, I'd try running the game without Kitserver (if you have it) first of all.
If it launches, reapply Kitserver (it happened many times to me that after a restart it had to be re-attached to the exe for the game to start). If it still doesn't, try reinstalling the game at this point.

Which patch? Does the game launch without it?

If the answer to the second question is "yes", I'd rather ask the creators of the patch. Chances are it is buggy or it hasn't been installed properly.
If it's "no", well, I'd try running the game without Kitserver (if you have it) first of all.
If it launches, reapply Kitserver (it happened many times to me that after a restart it had to be re-attached to the exe for the game to start). If it still doesn't, try reinstalling the game at this point.
Thanks for your answer. The patch is old (17/18 season, i don't know who the creators are), and i suspect it crashed because of too much editting from my part.
Yes, the game launched when i removed the option file, and didn't when i put it again. Nevertheless, i resolved to remove it permanently.

if it's coming from the option file, you might have incompatible letters on some player names ?

Would just love to give a big shout out to SANTIAGO CANIZARES, he really is a true legend of the game.

santi-canizares-833x484.jpg

The version I downloaded came with a regedit file. Just double click the regedit file and add it to the registry then it will work. There will be a 32 and a 64 reg file, click the 64 one if your pc is 64 bit.
I got the error you got until I figured out I had to add the registry file. That's how I know.

Back
Top Bottom