PES 6 Controller issue

Woods00

Non-League
27 July 2021
I’ve downloaded the game multiple times, most recently the firebird patch and I’m always running into the same problem, even though all the commands are set correctly, (PS controller)…when in menus to proceed I’m having to press square …when passing the game picks up both square and X to pass…I can’t find solutions anywhere…if someone can help that would be great thank you

I’ve downloaded the game multiple times, most recently the firebird patch and I’m always running into the same problem, even though all the commands are set correctly, (PS controller)…when in menus to proceed I’m having to press square …when passing the game picks up both square and X to pass…I can’t find solutions anywhere…if someone can help that would be great thank you
Exact same thing happens with me when playing PES. Go to the folder where the game is installed and click on the settings exe. Go to where it displays your game pad. Then all you do is use the mouse to click on the controller picture and make a button selection and then you press which button you want it to be on your controller. Hope this make sense. I'm not good at explaining lol

Back
Top Bottom