PES 21 Midfield issue

JPriyank24

Non-League
23 August 2021
Hi guys,

I've been recently trying tiki take a lot with different tactic, formation, instruction etc, but always I feel players still make forward runs as soon as I win possession like they're on counter(which they're not), which majorly happened if I had red mentality, but along with that, the issue of midfield being less compact & less involved persist no matter what. Does anyone feel its very easy to bypass midfield a lot and is there a way to handle this compactness, to make it more realistic? Also one more issue I felt was, if I set tiki take as instruction, they stay closer to be a passing option, but then no player ever makes run unless its an L1+X pass, which is wrong, as I would at least still want AI to be smart and make some runs at least.

Hi guys,

I've been recently trying tiki take a lot with different tactic, formation, instruction etc, but always I feel players still make forward runs as soon as I win possession like they're on counter(which they're not), which majorly happened if I had red mentality, but along with that, the issue of midfield being less compact & less involved persist no matter what. Does anyone feel its very easy to bypass midfield a lot and is there a way to handle this compactness, to make it more realistic? Also one more issue I felt was, if I set tiki take as instruction, they stay closer to be a passing option, but then no player ever makes run unless its an L1+X pass, which is wrong, as I would at least still want AI to be smart and make some runs at least.
I asked a similar question and I believe it was you that recommended Liberty's dt_18 haha

Best way to put difficulty level to legend. Playing with low teams on full manual, i am quite happy to reach the opponent half at times.

Hi guys,

Use Twiggy's Fuma mod, he's changed the gameplay so that it has more compact midfields

Thread 'Twiggy's FUMA ML Gameplay Mod' https://evoweb.uk/threads/twiggys-fuma-ml-gameplay-mod.92712/

Back
Top Bottom