eFootball (All Platforms)

Dude, Why would Konami, who are probably pretty busy finishing the game and meeting deadlines as it is, go through all that effort for the sake of rendering a few throwaway seconds just so a club can announce a new player only to not take any credit for it and stealth brag?

It would be the most pointless and wasteful use of resources for not even a shred of promotion on their behalf. If they can't tease anything via their own channels/accounts what makes you think they would randomly do it for 1 random player out of the blue where let's be honest, isn't even obvious it's a 3D render.

Just looked like live footage of Depay and an animation of his tattoo any graphics artist mocked up in adobe after effects to me.

Dude, Why would Konami, who are probably pretty busy finishing the game and meeting deadlines as it is, go through all that effort for the sake of rendering a few throwaway seconds just so a club can announce a new player only to not take any credit for it and stealth brag?

It would be the most pointless and wasteful use of resources for not even a shred of promotion on their behalf. If they can't tease anything via their own channels/accounts what makes you think they would randomly do it for 1 random player out of the blue where let's be honest, isn't even obvious it's a 3D render.

Just looked like live footage of Depay and an animation of his tattoo any graphics artist mocked up in adobe after effects to me.
i aint wondering myself no more... neither do i ask myself these questions anymore... ;)

reg. that Depay snippet: thats what i expect the graphics to look like, kinda! :D

i aint wondering myself no more... neither do i ask myself these questions anymore... ;)
Just reminds me of my favourite quote:

4Q4EA9a.png

Seems so prescient, considering it was written in 1854.

Reasonable arguments like these have never stopped them from assigning valuable resources to pointless stuff in the past. They wouldn't be beyond this, to be honest.

No way that is a Pes 2022 cinematic. It would be the best looking game ever and i don't think even Ps5 and Series X can reach those graphics.

I mean, with the teaser they released last year you can clearly see it's still a videogame, this one you cannot because it's real life video.
But its not impossible! If you see FIFA 21 for NextGen is.. pretty close to that, and the unreal engine is better.

Speaking realistically, it could be the Uruguay FA licenses. Do I have 100% proof it's going to PES? No, but it has come up to light recently that they were negotiating with an "international company" that offers services in the field of "consumer technology" and said point has been very secretive.

Usually I'd brush off those rumours, but lately the FA has been signing several deals with different companies and pushing into digital marketing, it's been about half a year since I keep seeing "Uruguay licensed on FIFA/PES" thrown around by different people; and it wouldn't be the first time there's an interest in a deal from Konami - they almost signed with some local clubs (I know of at least one that was going to be fully licensed, even with stadium and legends), but it fell through due to the Conmebol / FIFA deal.

I don't know if Lygaard would even care about it, though. Like sure, we're no small country in football, but it's not like a great coup for PES or anything.
I think Lygaard only manages European licenses? I think America is Gamba's responsibility.

It seems like AS Monaco won't be a Pes Partner anymore, Konami isn't listed as a Partner on their website. It probably means that contract which was signed for Pes 2019 has expired and likely won't be renewed. Monaco will still be licensed for Pes 2022 via Ligue 1 license but Stade Louis II won't be Ingame anymore.

I didn’t manage to pause tv but there was a one second image flash up of 8 England players faces, with a euro 2020 banner and they looked remarkably like the Messi pes teaser.
Nice, if this really is the way they will tease the game, the Depay video being PES 2022 doesn’t seem to be too farfetched as well

Nice, if this really is the way they will tease the game, the Depay video being PES 2022 doesn’t seem to be too farfetched as well
Just wishful thinking I think. Like mine was. It was an ad for mental health I think starring the England team 🤦🏼‍♂️… July 08 is the date on Twitter that a trailer is coming. Guess that’s the next one to wait for ..

July 08 is the date on Twitter that a trailer is coming.
Where did you get that from? Surely not from one of those attention-seeking twitter accounts, like the one that keeps saying he's in touch with 2022 beta testers and they say the game is horrible and will be another season update.

Where did you get that from? Surely not from one of those attention-seeking twitter accounts, like the one that keeps saying he's in touch with 2022 beta testers and they say the game is horrible and will be another season update.

Beta testers for a season update? Makes sense...:CONF:

Erm … possibly

🤫

Are you referring to this joker?
For me that is BS.
Desperate for attention, he fired random phrases that may or may not be true. Remember that Konami have 2 games with Unreal Engine, and there these problems are missing. But again, I think he's lying.

Back
Top Bottom