eFootball (All Platforms)

I
What do you mean by that last bit? If you mean that you want them to end either the "efootball" branding change or the focus on esports... that seems highly unlikely to me!

Unfortunately, I think the esports direction is the path they're firmly on. It's where all the money is, because highly competitive online game modes drive loot box sales.

What it means for the rest of the game and the offline playing communities, who knows... But I do have concerns when I see the sorts of things pros complain about and what they want from the game.
I wasn’t talking about the bigger branding thing, although there is a lot to say about that as well
I’m concerned that PES will become more like fifa because they think that’s the standard when in reality fifa is in it worst state it has ever been, FUT plays a major part in this
This esport path they take isn’t the problem, but all the attention seems to go to that part instead of fixing the game problems
My point is, a good game can sell you copies as well, esport should be an extra revenue stream, not the main focus point where everything around is built on

My point is, a good game can sell you copies as well, esport should be an extra revenue stream, not the main focus point where everything around is built on
But you realise, right, that selling base copies is no longer the primary aim for them? Unless and until loot boxes/other MTX are outlawed, the main thing is to find "whales" (that's what the industry calls them) who will spend thousands of pounds/euros gambling.

Obviously there will be different objectives for different employees. Plenty of developers will want to make a good game. But insofar as the executives are concerned, this is the point of the game.

But you realise, right, that selling base copies is no longer the primary aim for them? Unless and until loot boxes/other MTX are outlawed, the main thing is to find "whales" (that's what the industry calls them) who will spend thousands of pounds/euros gambling.

Obviously there will be different objectives for different employees. Plenty of developers will want to make a good game. But insofar as the executives are concerned, this is the point of the game.
I do realise that, and it is sad to see the influence it has on the game in all of its aspects
Anyway, let’s hope PES 2022 will bring new life into the series

The eSport tendence cannot be an excuse to deliver a lazy work in offline gaming. There's some sport games that delivers a good online and offline experience, such as F1 i.e.

The eSport tendence cannot be an excuse to deliver a lazy work in offline gaming. There's some sport games that delivers a good online and offline experience, such as F1 i.e.
Тhey know very well what they are doing! I've said it before, but Konami knows that if you have too much fun with offline modes, you won't be interested in MyClub, and they can't allow it. That's why Team Play Lobby has zero development since its debut in 2014, so the coop mode has zero development since its debut in 2018. This is not because of laziness, or at least not completely, they want to distract you from MyClub.

On the subject of micro transactions.
How much is that generating for Konami?
I haven't played much myclub,but I have played some,and I got a pretty good team very fast.
Vs FIFA it's got to be very little percentage of their income.
Or?

Last edited:
Let's face it. Videogames are made for kids and teenagers and they like this pay to win aprouch. It's not them that pays for it anyway. Look Battlefield 2042. It's online only and will cost a liver here in my country but still there will have people that pays for it. I found this absurd.

guys good evening I don't know if it has already been said .. but there are already the recommended requirements for pc? thanks

Madden using real life statistics, I hope one day to see in FIFA and PES, they are using Deep Learning as well.

By using these stats and matching them with machine learning from EA player tendencies, Madden becomes even more of an alternate universe for the “What If?” NFL crowd, with an amazing set of data that comes from the integration of real stats and how players use it.
So for last year, it was more using that to authenticate, how they move, how fast they accelerate, [not] necessarily where they go and when they go. And we also took a route verbatim so if you had [Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver] Tyreek Hill’s post route, we could take that exact route imported into our game and have the virtual Tyreek Hill on that,” Dougan said. “So now this year is much more about decision-making. And it’s such a cool amount of interesting data that we can use to inform and drive, not only our player movement but also our AI.

However EA has created a new feature that we can also call "Handicap".

• Gameday Momentum – Feel the momentum swings of every game via the new performance-based momentum meter. Earn in-game perks called M-Factors and feed off the energy of your environment to clutch up when it matters most.

https://venturebeat.com/2021/06/17/how-madden-21s-ai-makes-better-use-of-nfl-next-gen-stats/

Last edited:
One thing (among many) I'd like to see in 22, that's practically free, is for Konami themselves to set up team tactics correctly.

I've played two games against AI Belgium in Euros, one with default and one with altered tactics, and what a difference it made! The first was as easy as ever and Belgium were very poor. The other one they actually pressed me and just played the ball around me.

If Konami can't manage to do it themselves I'm sure there's plenty in the community willing to do it for them for free!

At this rate, you're better off ignoring him.

With that being said, If that doesn't have anything to do with some sort of Manchester City coup then I don't even know what's the point.

It can't have anything to do with Lazio or Napoli as they are already partnership clubs so it wouldn't be worth a cryptic tease.

With that being said, If that doesn't have anything to do with some sort of Manchester City coup then I don't even know what's the point.

It can't have anything to do with Lazio or Napoli as they are already partnership clubs so it wouldn't be worth a cryptic tease.
Who says it is City? Could be San Marino national team exclusive deal ;)

Could be a Zenit partnership renewed. Or my crazy theory of New York City FC.

Could be San Marino national team exclusive deal ;)
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom