eFootball (All Platforms)

This game is so close to being brilliant but so far away at the same time.
If i was going to pick 3 things i would want to see improving.

1. Ai, it is so dumb right now. Lose the ball and run away, what, why, it is 3 yards away, fucking chase it down not start running away to play out the defensive game. The ball is going out of play but it still needs to touch it just to be sure it gives away a corner or throw in, why, why cant it just let it go. It is through on goal, the defender is yards behind him but he has to stop and trap the ball or play a ball backwards to a player in a much worse position (superstar)........... i could go on and on.

2. Commentary, need i say more? Something relevant to what is happening on the pitch not random comments about make believe formations or the need to push on or whatever other waffle they come out with, are the opposition occupied with the wingers?

3. Master league, wow, so much could go here. The ability to edit the league structure to match the structure in a teams country, if we cant have 3, 4 or more leagues built in and filled with fake teams at least give us a way to edit the structure. Regens, randomise it, random real names and faces, delay the reintroduction from 6 months up to 2 years, randomise the stats a little, great players regen maybe not as good, maybe a little better maybe not even reappear, make poor players better and better players lesser or random regen stat switching, make the stats lower on regen but get up to speed in a year or two so they are not so obvious.
Cut the cut scenes ffs, or at least make them relevant to the team\manager and performances otherwise they are absolutely pointless, squad rotation anyone?

Loads and loads that should be here, it should be a points to improve but not a wishlist thread i think.

Last edited:
Another issue is im pretty sure this game will be a PS5 and XSX/S exclusive. PS4 and XO will be left with a Season Update once again for a few years until the game gets pulled from the stores.
Big big question is PC.

Another issue is im pretty sure this game will be a PS5 and XSX/S exclusive. PS4 and XO will be left with a Season Update once again for a few years until the game gets pulled from the stores.
Big big question is PC.
PES 2022 on PC will be Next Gen
I think it’s confirmed somewhere based on an interview
I just hope we get teased more with new PES 2022 footage

PES 2022 on PC will be Next Gen
I think it’s confirmed somewhere based on an interview

confirmed ? i doubt it... no steam logo on the pictures until know... maybe some crap "hybrid versions" like 2014 because they want to focus on consoles and had no time for quality PC Port.

i dont say that will happen, but it is possibile and happend in the past...

I won't lie FIFA 21 presentation is stunning would love to see that kind of presentation in PES. I mean, the game has been around for more than 20+ years and yet konami could'nt even deliver that kind of presentation. Hell, even the small thing like scoreboards for each licensed leagues. Now everytime i play PES it's like PS2 game with HD graphics too bad the gameplay didn't follow its PS2 game, lol.

Last edited:
I won't lie FIFA 21 presentation is stunning would love to see that kind of presentation in PES. I mean, the game has been around for more than 20+ years and yet konami could'nt even deliver that kind of presentation. Hell, even the small thing like scoreboards for each licensed leagues. Now everytime i play PES it's like PS2 game with HD graphics too bad the gameplay didn't follow its PS2 game, lol.
To be fair and maybe nostalgic, both KONAMI football franchises, KCEJ PES and KCEO ISS, had always some awkward accuracy about presentation.

I mean even until today, they are unable to give a good script for accurate commentary lines, or the match commentator is unable and unaware if the game is a league game, cup game, or knock out game, or the game cannot give you stats from other games playing simulataneousl, like transfers happening, or live scores.

But at least in the old years, before Offline part starting being neglected, there were accurate details that only KONAMI could give, like the substitution cinematic, or league table and formations in the pre-match screen presentation, or players playing with bandandes, or cinematic of injured player, or injured player being transfered with ambulance strecher, or ambulance cart IIRC (or was that a dream???). Even damn missing the coin-toss!

I mean historically they used to fail to give a full presentation package, (assuming that even in the Ligue 1 or Eredivise which were fully licenced since always, they can't give an official or even generic but creative scoreboard or replay logo/watermark), but at least they used to be accurate in artistic and innovative details that the other games didn't do.

Since the big "reverse" on PES 2014, instead of improve the sections they were missing, they kept regressing even on this section.

Like this video on 2:11

This game is so close to being brilliant but so far away at the same time.
If i was going to pick 3 things i would want to see improving.

1. Ai, it is so dumb right now. Lose the ball and run away, what, why, it is 3 yards away, fucking chase it down not start running away to play out the defensive game. The ball is going out of play but it still needs to touch it just to be sure it gives away a corner or throw in, why, why cant it just let it go. It is through on goal, the defender is yards behind him but he has to stop and trap the ball or play a ball backwards to a player in a much worse position (superstar)........... i could go on and on.

2. Commentary, need i say more? Something relevant to what is happening on the pitch not random comments about make believe formations or the need to push on or whatever other waffle they come out with, are the opposition occupied with the wingers?

3. Master league, wow, so much could go here. The ability to edit the league structure to match the structure in a teams country, if we cant have 3, 4 or more leagues built in and filled with fake teams at least give us a way to edit the structure. Regens, randomise it, random real names and faces, delay the reintroduction from 6 months up to 2 years, randomise the stats a little, great players regen maybe not as good, maybe a little better maybe not even reappear, make poor players better and better players lesser or random regen stat switching, make the stats lower on regen but get up to speed in a year or two so they are not so obvious.
Cut the cut scenes ffs, or at least make them relevant to the team\manager and performances otherwise they are absolutely pointless, squad rotation anyone?

Loads and loads that should be here, it should be a points to improve but not a wishlist thread i think.

You lost me calling PES 2021 brilliant.. what the fuck is brilliant with slow animations, slow players and input lag from hell? It feels like you playing in the mud

Anything else from rumors that are high likely to be true?

on twitter directly from Christián Martinoli (mexican commentary guy) he postet a picture from small part of Macbook with Audiosoftware and headline was pes2022. i think its absolut true :TU:

but tweet is delated now how it seems :THINK: but it was there, i promise !!!

on twitter directly from Christián Martinoli (mexican commentary guy) he postet a picture from small part of Macbook with Audiosoftware and headline was pes2022. i think its absolut true :TU:

but tweet is delated now how it seems :THINK: but it was there, i promise !!!

i can confirm this because i saw it aswell, some pes facebook fanpage also post about this. Link from original tweet is deleted though

You are lost playing the game, lol
Lol.
I did till recently but its sooo........
Its the wrong side of brilliant, the chinese match fixing kills it for me - too much scripting, too many fucked up animations interupting play and that fking commentary, oh my ears!

I think a lot of the points are so valid

1. The removal of regens in ML, new youth system

2. More african leagues licensed / fake

3. More fake leagues, the ability to add new leagues

4. More cutscenes in ML

5. the upgraded graphics

Any news from Konami? Ingame screenshot, gameplay video or something? I mean release should be in september autunum. So only 10 months to go...

That's not a good sign. :(

Any news from Konami? Ingame screenshot, gameplay video or something? I mean release should be in september autunum. So only 10 months to go...

That's not a good sign. :(

Obviously this is very dependent on how good the game they're building and how far along they are in development but I think it would be a very good strategy to start marketing the new game as soon as possible.

There's a gap right now on next gen, FIFA has been panned, pes is, well, pes 😂 and there's a chance to really drum up excitement for 2022.

If the game is going to be ready for release by summer I think they should look to begin showing it off little by little and prepping for an early release to steal a march. As long as it's a true next gen game people will buy it just to have that next gen football experience. Unless they've really underwhelmed then the earlier they show, the better.

Obviously this is very dependent on how good the game they're building and how far along they are in development but I think it would be a very good strategy to start marketing the new game as soon as possible.

There's a gap right now on next gen, FIFA has been panned, pes is, well, pes 😂 and there's a chance to really drum up excitement for 2022.

If the game is going to be ready for release by summer I think they should look to begin showing it off little by little and prepping for an early release to steal a march. As long as it's a true next gen game people will buy it just to have that next gen football experience. Unless they've really underwhelmed then the earlier they show, the better.

Keeping it mind a lot is changed. There is no Bhatti, no Bronzoni, no Bobzien. I think that one guy left from Latin America only from the "og squad", cant remember his name from the top of my head, the rest also could be internal who are moving up as replacement and they still can be anyone outside of Japan, but im not sure how much unofficial twitter hype we will get with the new guys. None so far.

Keeping it mind a lot is changed. There is no Bhatti, no Bronzoni, no Bobzien. I think that one guy left from Latin America only from the "og squad", cant remember his name from the top of my head, the rest also could be internal who are moving up as replacement and they still can be anyone outside of Japan, but im not sure how much unofficial twitter hype we will get with the new guys.

Sure, I meant this as official marketing but they need the product to do it.

[...]
That's also my mind.

@gabe.paul.logan yea that's correct. But I tought Konami will break a little with his rythem. So the game is since one or two years in development and all what we know is a teaser trailer with Messi in a random stadium and the new engine. This is for my choice a little bit to low.

I need a real hype train. :YES:

Back
Top Bottom