PES 2021 Master league Glitch/Crash

bobby6426

Non-League
19 June 2020
In every Master League on my PC i have done on the 21st of March (in the Master league) after the match when the league table has been shown my game crashes and goes back to my desktop. I go back to the previous save and play the game again and it does the same. Any fix for this?
Please help as i basically cant play any master league at this point.
And i have put hours into saves and i just cant finish them :(

In every Master League on my PC i have done on the 21st of March (in the Master league) after the match when the league table has been shown my game crashes and goes back to my desktop. I go back to the previous save and play the game again and it does the same. Any fix for this?

man i have the same problem and i dont know what to do ..even if i open the game without sider it still crashes ..i hope some body here helps us :(

Yep same even if I run without sider no luck. Hope someone can help 🙏🏼 hopefully Konami will fix it in DP5

you can install PES 2021 Smoke Patch, they have the newest patch which can solve this problem. All you have to do is reinstall mods and patch from the beginning.

I also have this problem

I'm having this problem now after the new DLC. I'm using smokepatch...
when you want start a new ML season, must be clean install of smoke patch! without any other mod adds and without sider.
and its work !
after you begin ML and save it, you can exit game and add any other mod to game.

when you want start a new ML season, must be clean install of smoke patch! without any other mod adds and without sider.
and its work !
after you begin ML and save it, you can exit game and add any other mod to game.
I did the smokepatch fix for 7.0 and resumed my ML, now it's crashing exactly while processing on the same date..
I'll try disable some mods to see if they are interfering, don't wish to re-start my ML :(

I've got 2 ML saves I can't continue. One stuck at the end of Year 1 and the other at the end of the Jan transfer window...

Wow I don't think there're guys who have the same problem with me. I've tried everything I could, even reinstall the game without any mods or sider, and it still crashes.
Hope somebody can fix this thing

Hello guys,
I do have the same problem.
Running PES 21 (steam version) with sider and the game do crash at the exact same point over and over again, on the 3rd January 2021 after match and after showing the standings.
I did had problem with Master league crashing a few days ago due to the dummy players appearing but got that solved after a clean reinstall of the PES universe option file.
Now I am stuck still with crashing but this time I don’t have a clue why it does crash.
Ps: maybe this helps: I discovered that B. Leno got awarded best player of South America even though he still plays for arsenal. I read in a change log from Konami that crash problems did occurre in Fall due to random players named B. Leno. Maybe this does have something to do with it? I don’t know.

Back
Top Bottom