PES 2021 - CLASSIC LEAGUE - CLASSIC ENGLAND

ChaelMir

Non-League
17 May 2021
In this video I started a 20 team Classic League with the Classic England Team, the league included both Classic International Teams and Classic Club Teams

This episode covers games against Classic Netherlands, Classic AC Milan and many more

5 goal thriller against Classic Bayern at the end

Any feedback is welcome, please subscribe for more

millossobek

League 1
19 December 2020
South America
Millonarios FC
Wow bro, nice. A good mix of classic international/club classic teams. Looks like something I would do (I've always liked to create historic fantasy leagues, in both football and basketball games). How do you handle repeat players, in both club and international teams?

Try increasing your volume in your videos a bit! Great job! :TU:

ChaelMir

Non-League
17 May 2021
Thanks mate

I'm not too bothered about duplicates, because goalscoring charts will still have two different players

I will defo try and increase the volume

ChaelMir

Non-League
17 May 2021
In this episode I continue with the 20 team Classic League with the Classic England Team, the league included both Classic International Teams and Classic Club Teams

This episode covers games against Classic Ajax, Classic France and many more

Any feedback is welcome, please subscribe for more

EP 2 is here:

ChaelMir

Non-League
17 May 2021
Another difficult session against the best football players of all time. Watch me get undeservedly merked by Pele after a very decent team performance with a new formation.

Includes games against Classic Santos, Classic Germany and Classic Man United

ChaelMir

Non-League
17 May 2021
Episode 4 of a so far disastrous season, games played against teams such as Classic Netherlands and Classic Everton

Like and subscribe for more

ChaelMir

Non-League
17 May 2021
I uploaded another episode of the PES 2021 Classic League, a real mixed bag, however it looks like Classic England A.K.A Walkers FC have turned a corner? Can we keep it up though

Includes games against Classic AC Milan, Classic Argentina and Classic Bayern Munich.

Please like and subscribe for more

Episode 5 is here:

Top Bottom