PES 2020 & PES 2021 Master League Menu Survey

Onimusha78

Championship
4 September 2013
Last edited:
Hi Guys, I'm doing a Master League menu redesign for a university assignment and I'm looking to get some feedback on how you guys feel about the menu's at the moment. Would really appreciate if you could fill out a survey for me? It should only take about 10-15 minutes :))

Link to survey - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...JqsSQyWxK7_QruHy4mmTzgPA/viewform?usp=sf_link

@Chris Davies said this was allowed.
Oh come on dude. Where do exist such types of universities??? An assigment about Master league? I want to enroll to your class right now!!! :)

In my university the most interesting and exciting assignment i can recall, was something about Chernobyl, where my team and me did a documentary level of assigment on what happend in Chernobyl, only to discover during presentations that it was about enviromental consequences of Chernobyl today!!! :(

Our proffessor told us: " Awesome try, if it was about causes of Chernobyl accident i would grade you with A+, but since you are off-topic you get an F (zero [0] in our academy system)" :(

Btw your survey is very professional-like! This should be a KONAMI's effort, not a student's one! :)

Oh come on dude. Where do exist such types of universities??? An assigment about Master league? I want to enroll to your class right now!!! :)

In my university the most interesting and exciting assignment i can recall, was something about Chernobyl, where my team and me did a documentary level of assigment on what happend in Chernobyl, only to discover during presentations that it was about enviromental consequences of Chernobyl today!!! :(

Our proffessor told us: " Awesome try, if it was about causes of Chernobyl accident i would grade you with A+, but since you are off-topic you get an F (zero [0] in our academy system)" :(

Btw your survey is very professional-like! This should be a KONAMI's effort, not a student's one! :)

Haha thanks man, I do pinch myself that I get to do stuff like this as coursework.

Hi Guys, I'm doing a Master League menu redesign for a university assignment and I'm looking to get some feedback on how you guys feel about the menu's at the moment. Would really appreciate if you could fill out a survey for me? It should only take about 10-15 minutes :))

Link to survey - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...JqsSQyWxK7_QruHy4mmTzgPA/viewform?usp=sf_link

P.S Let me know if you run into any problems.

@Chris Davies said this was allowed.
survey filled out! :SAL:

Back
Top Bottom