PES 2020 ONLINE PROBLEM - PC

vulturu0707

League 1
25 August 2008
Hi guys, a problem encountered by a couple of people.....for some reason I cannot play online at all. The game finds an opponent with great connection level, and 2 seconds into the game it all crashes....no idea what it could be. Running the game on medium graphics and offline it runs as smooth as it can be, tried the video graphics on low and still no change. Tried the 2018 and 2019 ports and still the same. Internet connection is through fiber with +20mpbs upload speed. Connectivity has never been an issue on PES 2019 except after the launch when the Konami servers were buggy. Any ideas anyone?

- must have tried at least 20 matches and none of them worked for more than 3 seconds.

I don't knot if they are aware of it, nobody saying anything to them on Twitter...I hope they know about it and fix it in the maintenance tomorrow!

are you monitoring your cpu usage in task manager around the same time
i have noticed my CPU goes extremely high, when other games do not
wonder if your machine is falling over when it happens as when i play online my CPU spikes

CPU seemingly only spikes for Home games (at least for me)..
Home games: Unplayable because I can't even change line-up with this workload.
Away games: I get into the game but after a few seconds the connection interrupts.

I tagged Bhatti for the workload problem on Twitter. No reaction.

C
are you monitoring your cpu usage in task manager around the same time
i have noticed my CPU goes extremely high, when other games do not
wonder if your machine is falling over when it happens as when i play online my CPU spikes

CPU goes mentally high but what is the reason, is the online poorly optimized? It only happens online, offline the game is super smooth!

i much prefer it on the PC than PS4 but dont like how much the CPU is hammered.
maybe its not so optimized.

I have completed exactly 3 online matches, all when being the away side, out of something like 25-30 games. All others ended in disconnections either at the start or at some point during the 1st half.

I cannot understand how no one has officially acknowledged the issue...
They seem to be completely ignoring/neglecting their PC player base. Imagine if you couldn't finish a single online game on PS4...

I've also tweeted to them, nothing.

After today's update, this problem has been fixed. Played about 10 matches all ran super smooth, personally the smoothest PES online experience to date, really looking forward to the full release now!

Back
Top Bottom