[PES 2020 Master League] Lost a La Liga match by default due to international games duty

Gio Ng

Mes Que Un Club
30 September 2019
Singapore
Honeyview_PES2020 2020-05-27 18-45-57.jpg

happened early in my 1st season using Barcelona. almost 99% of my squad is away for 7 days for international duty. i have only 1 goalkeeper available for the league match vs Valencia. WTF!? how to avoid to this issue? is this a know bug?

is there a mod i can install for Master League schedule to avoid such issue?

S
View attachment 44311

happened early in my 1st season using Barcelona. almost 99% of my squad is away for 7 days for international duty. i have only 1 goalkeeper available for the league match vs Valencia. WTF!? how to avoid to this issue? is this a know bug?

is there a mod i can install for Master League schedule to avoid such issue?
Something from your mods caused this. International matches almost 99,9% of the time, never clashes with the league schedule.
Maybe you have a mod that changes the default schedule?

all the sider's mods i have installed are aesthetics only. i'm not even aware if there's any mod to change schedules for master league.

i just start a new ML season using Real Madrid, kept pressing SKIP for half a season, no such issue encountered. the squad did go have international games but no clashes with league matches.

Wow, that truly is the first time I have EVER seen that in ML in any PES game.

:FAIL:
Very wierd cause the NT match are between 3 and 14 October usually. At least, even if it forces forfeit loss, it is good that he can still proceed to his ML save. It would be gamebreaking if he could not continue the save cause of this bug.

Back
Top Bottom