PES 2017 SCREENSHOTS THREAD

Chuny

-
11 December 2007
Thought we should have this (yearly) thread. This time I think it really deserves one.

So let me kick it off.

AUz0JYA.png

0Uq7zyJ.png

OjMphQ4.png

h2QotDg.png

rWiji3z.png

8mCt1im.png

xHUHGn7.png

fSISNXK.png

WFc7thL.png

aJ89Pjx.png

t9nwfxY.png

YyMnlg6.png

yYwH5wR.png

8nDuNSj.png

Xk6xioO.png

ntrsYaf.png

QJ83Th9.png

MY2TOQO.png

Sorry if it's too many. Couldn't pick which one to leave out!

BTW those screenshots are using my GFX MOD 3.0. Will be available tomorrow!
In the meantime, you can check Version 1.0 and 2.1 right here: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2017-gfx-mod-2-1-updated.76712/

Guys we have big problems with stadiums.Don't be foolish to believe that they work fine with PES 2017,because they simply don't.See here: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/stadiums-crashing-before-match.76754/
Yeah, whatever.. it's been more than 10 hours of gameplay since I applied this stadium pack... It never crashed even once and is running smooth as butter..

But, to be honest there are 92 stadium s in the pack and I haven't tried each
every single stadium yet... Still I'm pretty sure major stadiums like 0ld Trafford, Bernebeu, and other European stadiums never ever cause crash..

Last edited:
I'm telling you again,not all stadiums crash,but many of them.In any case,the stadium pack is problematic and causes game crashing.

Don't believe me?Go play in Anfield..

I really don't have the patience right now, as I've been working non-stop on my next release for the GFX MOD. But the best thing to do would be to re-create the CPK taking out some stadiums, and only leaving those who are working perfectly fine. Also would be nice to keep Konami's Camp Nou instead of the version inside Estarlen's CPK.

I'm telling you again,not all stadiums crash,but many of them.In any case,the stadium pack is problematic and causes game crashing.

Don't believe me?Go play in Anfield..
Yup, Anfield cause game to crash... Anyway this stadium pack is a temporary solution till new stadiums are available... Atleast majority of them does not pose an issue... I just need to ensure that problematic stadiums are not assigned to any teams....

"During the game, the Giant of Bordeaux (or 'Géant de Bordeaux') selected his latest victim. It was a sour end to the game for their opponents, but the giant reported that he was 'delicious' and his manager confirmed his contract was running out anyway."

Back
Top Bottom