PES 2016 PC what would you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paynekiller

Premier League
14 June 2015
Personally, I decided PES 2016 on the pc isn't worth paying above £17 for. Some may think this is ridiculous but remember that the PS4 version of PES 2015 was on sale for under £25 just 1 month after launch. So the question is How much do you guys think the PC version should be?

The PC version here in Bulgaria cost 80 lv or 40 EUROS witch is TO MUCH PS2 looking game . And me , for first time from years i'm not will not buy i will download the game from torrents, that what Konami deserve for their behavior to PC players

Not sure I'll be buying it all this year as FIFA is rather good. I should pass on PES out of principle. But for a sloppy, lazy hybrid version of PES I am willing to spend no more than £10 therefore I will wait for a Steam sale.

For a quality PC game I am more than happy to spend £30+.
they deserve nothing...
This.

preordered for 49,-€ PC and Aniiversary Edition for 59,-€ PS4.

No i give them the money back i "stole" them back in the ps2 days. *g*

Preordered on Steam for 50 euros, as the guy above me, I return the money for stolen older games :D
also I know that no PES game could be worse than 2014, so I really don´t expect anything great, I can only be pleasantly surprised :D
anyway, I know that I will spend many many hours playing this so I really don´t regret paying this price.

Preordered on Steam for 50 euros, as the guy above me, I return the money for stolen older games :D
also I know that no PES game could be worse than 2014, so I really don´t expect anything great, I can only be pleasantly surprised :D
anyway, I know that I will spend many many hours playing this so I really don´t regret paying this price.

Same here.
I mean I have only played two games this year PES2015 and Rocket League. So PES2016 is an obvious purchase on Steam.

I dont but it for cutscenes.

I dont buy it for commentry.

I dont buy it for graphics.

I dont buy it for presentation.

I buy it for gameplay.

I buy it for animation quality.

I buy it for ball physics.

No other futebol game comes close to what the PES team offer for what I care about imho.

I pay $30US last year and have paid $30US this year, and it is worth that amount easy for the use I get out of it and the contribution to the PES team to keep going.

Last edited:
20€ if are PS3/Xbox 360 port.
30€ if are PS4/Xbox One port.
For me it should be 30€ if it's PS3/Xbox 360 port, something in between if the game is the hybrid they're saying, and 40/45€ if are PS4/Xbox One port.

If I were Konami I will never ever release a PS4 port for 30€. It's not their fault, it's the market's.
If every company released PS4/XB1 ports starting from 45/50€ (not talking about EA as their prices are sky high), why should Konami release a full-featured PS4 port for 30? :SHOCK:

Then, we can argue that the prices are too high for today's standards in contents/stability but still 30€ at launch for a full-featured PS4 port are something we won't see for another while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom