Pes 2014 PS3 cross region servers

matiasjuarez

Matheoux
23 September 2005
Buenos Aires, Argentina
River Plate
Hi, I moved to Sweden a couple of years ago. All my american friends play PES in PS3. The problem I always have is that when you buy the game in Europe you can't play with American servers in PS3. Does anyone know if this has been fixed in the PS3 version of PES 2014?, or should I wait for the american version to be released and buy that one?. Thanks a lot.

Hi, I moved to Sweden a couple of years ago. All my american friends play PES in PS3. The problem I always have is that when you buy the game in Europe you can't play with American servers in PS3. Does anyone know if this has been fixed in the PS3 version of PES 2014?, or should I wait for the american version to be released and buy that one?. Thanks a lot.

It has always been the case that you cannot play PES online with people outside your region on PS3. It has something to do with BLES/BLUS codes restriction. I don't think anything has changed. I always complain about this every year and it never gets fixed. So what I'm trying to say is, you should wait for the American version to play with your friends on the North/South American server.

Curiously enough, there's no online restriction on the Xbox 360 and PC version. PS3 is the only version that restricts you. :RANT:

Back
Top Bottom